Breakdowns.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ButterflyEffect, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had a breakdown last night. It was horrible. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't stop crying, I couldn't think straight, all I could do was panic. I was stuck out in Sutton, in the shitty snow and coldness until about 11 at night. I had come out of college at about 8. I couldn't get on the buses that were going passed, I couldn't be in a confined space, or I would panic even more. I ended up up calling 2 suicide hotlines. It didn't help like I wantef it to. They were conformting me and what not, but all that was happening in my head was "no, bullshit, you're lying to me, don't tell me it isn't my fault" ect...
    Anyway the whole point of this thread is to just ask how I could cope with a breakdown like this. I get them a lot but this was my first one in about two weeks. It was a shock. I just started crying on the way down to my bus.
    I hate breakdowns.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh hun im sorry you were all alone when this happened Next time hun go back to college and talk to someone there ok your councillor a teacher someone call your family to come get you if they would so you are not alone hun hugs

3. But I don't want my teachers at college to see me like that and my parents don't know I'm still like this :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.