breaking apart

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by tinylittlelifeform, Dec 3, 2007.

1. tinylittlelifeform

tinylittlelifeform New Member

i was 15 when we saw eachother in our prep school. I wasn't attracted to him physically, but I liked his laugh, and he was nice. he was forgetful, and he always has been forgetful, but after a few weeks together, we desided our future's were eachother's. He's hits me a few times, but i've always fought back so it seemed justified. we even had an apartment together, although it was close to my mom's so I can still stay there in I need to.

last saturday he got drunk and called me a whole bunch of horrible things, right after he had been caressing my hair and telling me how lucky he was ot have me in his life. it started blizzarding outside, but I rode home through it on my bike anyway, cryign the whole time.
    days passed.
    for four days in a row he told me we would get together and talk about it. so the first day I got all ready and he never called. the second day he called and said he was too busy. the third day he said he woudl call back in half an hour. he never did.

I went by the apartment to pick up something, and there he was. I asked him why, after all this time of tellnig me we woudl get together, he hadn't even called me. he said because i don't want to be with you. I just turned aroudn and left.

I really don't know what to do. it's like there's this huge emptiness inside my chest, like a black hole. 7 years we've been together, but he didn't appologize for being cruel--he doesn't even remember. there's more to this story and about me, but already this is too long. sorry.