Breaking Down

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Why Am I Here, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why Am I Here

Why Am I Here Well-Known Member

Everything is rushing, rushing, rushing.

Apparently this is the point in my depression where I'm hitting my low again. Last time I hit, I came close to death. Everything pisses me off of saddens me to tears. I'm realizing I'm going to be alone forever which shouldn't be bothering me but it is.

This girl I believe I'm in-love with, I cannot talk to her about my suicidal tendencies as her brother killed himself just over a year ago and suicide doesn't seem to be a good topic for her. She's the only person I can talk to about it and I can't even do that.

Nothing is worth what it may seem there is no one I have to lean let me wake up from this dream. I'm going to schedule my demise.
  2. BWW

BWW Member

I hope you can find a way to relax a bit and wait.
    It is very, very hard to find someone to talk to about suicide. I have that same trouble. That's why I am here. I can't speak to anyone that I know about it. They all flip out.
    Not to mention a common general consensus seems to be from the 'outside" is that if you talk about it, you aren't serious, you're looking for attention, and many times there is nothing farther from the truth. But it makes non suicidal people VERY uncomfortable. I think because they can't relate to it in anyway. So I don't care to make an appeal to anyone I know.
    Talk to people here about it. What has made you so angry?
  3. cordial1

cordial1 Well-Known Member

Be strong. You have been here before. You can do this, I have all the faith in the world in you. You know that I am always here for you if you ever need me. I always have been, and I know that you can make it through the tough times you are experiencing right now. Just message me, lay it on me, don't keep this burden to yourself. Let it out, let it go, what ever you need, don't do this on your own. There are people around you who care. This girl :) even though you may feel that you cannot confess your suicidal feelings to her, don't push her away. Keep her close. If you are falling in love with her, hold to that love, and let her love you in return. You can do this. I have faith in you, give yourself some credit, you have come so far, you have so much to be proud of. It is worth it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.