Breaking Point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

I think ive finally hit what ever is below rock bottom....... im lower than low... but then thats only to be expected when sewer rats are higher on the chain of respect.... i think im ready to finally die,,, noone can try to live my life for me by telling me what i should and shouldnt be doing...... why does everyone think they know best? i just cant take all the stress anymore... not sure how i'll do it yet... im going for a walk later to see if there's an easier way than the train tracks...

goodbye to you all..........

Kirsty

2. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

thats where the problem lies. everyone is trying to tell me what i should do about the baby... im sick of it... its just cionfusing me more... its all stress i dont need... and now my benefits are being stopped so i'll be homeless anyway

3. Kirsty, you don't have to die. If this baby is too much for you to deal with, there are options, like which if you can abort the fetus soon enough, there aren't as many pregnancy complications.

4. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

its not just the baby its everything else as well... i cant live on no money... without houd=sing benefit i wont even have a roof over my head

5. What about the Strimline job?

6. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i work damn hard for strimline, but i dont get paid... i told you its a favour to a mate...

7. Your mate ought to pay you. I'm not sure about it in the UK, though in the US, there are laws where you could go after your mate for pay. Women even sue their husbands for money they feel owed to them for doing household chores.

8. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

he's staying legal... if i was on the books as an employee he'd have to pay me but im not so he doesnt.

9. That sucks. Maybe you should quit working for Strimline altogether.

10. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i cant do that... i do it purely to help him... his business is his life and i dont wanna see him get hurt

11. Well, hopefully you'll find a nice high-paying job.

12. BTW, was it Clive or your other friend who owns the Strimline?

13. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Kirsty, please give us a name of agency to call on your behalf so you'll be helped with housing even for temporarily.A church an organization for women . Does NOW ( National Oragnization for Women ) exist there? Shelters? DV groups? Any group closer to you.Remember what I said before? Don't go to your grave without IT.

14. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Rik and Grahame own strimline

15. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i'm currently staing in a refuge so im ok.... i am a soldier and will always survive because i have to battle on for myself and the sake of my baby.

16. It is good you are helping them with the business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.