Breaking point

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by vbuk, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

Im breaking. Am at work. So mad. I want out now. Right now. Cant take much more. Cant do it. I cant breathe. Cant slow my heart down. Am all alone. Want to scream. Want to die. I dont know what to do. Im so mad. Please get me out. Help

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i can see you are having a bad time at work right now hun, being there no matter how much you love it is not good.
    i think you need to take a couple of days off and take a break from it, figure out what you want to do next, not for anyone else but for you.

do you want to stay and work through your troubles or leave and go onto something else? this is something you need time to think on, also you need to think on what is best for YOU !

but leaving a job without another to go to may be just as bad unless you are ok with time off untill you find another one, its almost a catch 22 hun.

put yourself first hun and do what you know is best for you.

am thinking of you

take care

andy xx

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi Clare

I know you are struggling at the moment, but you are not alone, one thing this site has taught me and infact you have taught me is there is always a place to go, a place where people genuinely care for you and want to be a shoulder to cry on or a crutch to support you when you feel unsteady. Im sorry you in so much pain right now hun and am happy to talk with you, please try and be strong people here care a great deal for you as i do to

hugs xx

4. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i need to cry but cant. it wont come out. it was there all day and now it wont come out. got so much anger in me. so much hurt. i just cant cope. i want it all to end now. im getting desperate

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Big hugs hun

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Awww sweetie, you've been there for so many others here at SF. Now let some of us return the favor. Scream, stomp your feet, throw something ( preferrable soft, no mess to clean!), and so on and so on. We're here for ya!!

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

* hands you his teddy bear :tongue: *

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Clare
    I know how that feels and its a sorry desolate place to be alone, i often dont know what to say when there, i want to be alone but dont want to be alone, you have so many people here that truely care about you hun and that you have helped when they have visited that dark dreary place, please let us help.
    Often on MSN please feel free to message if you need a shoulder to cry on or a friendly ear to just listen. you are not alone.

Hugs

9. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

thank you

I talked to my boss today about how things are getting to me at work. he said some really really nice things about me and tonight told me how my area manager had asked how i was and he told him that i was an asset to the company. i do feel a lot better - tho still lost and in a daze.

*Takes joe's teddy bear and hugs it til its flat*

I love you all so very much. sorry ive not been right lately. im trying to sort myself out

10. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

:hug: Hope you find you way soon clare.

But ifyour an asset to a company thats great =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.