Breaking point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bdreef, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bdreef

Bdreef New Member

D-Day

I guess I'm writing this because I have nowhere else to turn or go to. *Everything has turned bad for me lately whether it be financially, relationship with the gf, my job. *I'm just not happy anymore and I only ever feel truly at peace is when I am sleeping, which is why I have been taking a lot of sleeping pills lately so I don't have to face the world. It doesn't matter who I'm with, all I cause is problems with gfs, and I use to think it was them, when all along the problem layed within me. *I never again want to try for a gf or anything because all it will do is turn badly. I might as well save the problem and not burden someone and waste someone's time. I don't deserve anyone and a lot of time I think the world would be better off without me in it. *There is many times I lay thinking that maybe there will be a chance I won't wake up, and while thinking that, I don't even flinch, which to me shows that I am at a breaking point in my life. I recently had the worse bday of my life and didn't even feel like my gf wanted to be there followed by a horrible Valentines Day. My body and mind can't really take anything more.*

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun dam depression you are so low hun so deep time now hun to call for help okay Call your doctor tell him how sad you are or if you are endanger of self harm go to hospital okay where you will be given supports you need to get through all this pain Glad to see you reaching out here hun keep doing so ok hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.