Breast Enlargement Operations

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by *dilligaf*, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

What do people think about boob jobs and the people that have them?

2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Well i wouldn't have one myself but...seriously, they're risky i believe and you dont need one.

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Now there's something I think we can all agree on. WOOO!

[/Neanderthal]

I personally don't see the attraction of large breasts, so I don't see the attraction of breast enlargement surgeries. But if someone's self-conscious of her breasts, she should go for it. Not sure about those who just think they'd look better.

4. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

People can waste their money to look plastic if they want to, it doesn't really bother me.

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

not plastic

but say from an A cup to a C cup?

6. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

personally, i wouldn't want breast implants. i have too much on top already and get made fun of by family and "friends." i know there are people out there though who want them so that they can be more confident and all and they get implants that don't look like they jammed watermelons down their bras, and for me that would be okay. it's the people like pam anderson and dolly parton (pardon??) that take it too far though.

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

yeh i agree with that

basically do people think its stupid to get breast implants just to make them feel better about themselves or to raise their self esteem

8. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

i don't think it's stupid. i say that if it makes you like yourself more, why not do it?

9. pit

pit Well-Known Member

What's really needed are IQ enlargements.

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

its something ive been thinking about for a long time.
    im a A (or sometimes on a GOOD day a B :laugh) but im also very fat so my boobs dont look right on me. i have always hated them and brought these "chicken fillets" bra filler things that when i wear them they always make me feel happier.
    i was talking to someone today though and they told me not to do it,
    i dont know if id ever have the courage tbh

11. danni

danni Chat Buddy

It depends on why there getting it, as for me I wouldn't get it done

12. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

well... I'm an 'ass-man' so I'm not too bothered :tongue:

13. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

I don't really care. If someone wants breast implants, and they have the means to safely do so, they should do it. I would imagine a lot of people regret doing it though. You will have bigger breasts, but they will also be hard and unnatural.

14. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Just like a lot of other things such as excessive makeup it makes them fake to me and I dislike fake people. I don't really understand why guys care so much about breast size.

15. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

If you think it will truly make you feel better about yourself then I'd say go for it. Perhaps there should be some sort of counselling beforehand though?? Just to make sure you're absolutely sure before going through the change. I don't know if they do that already, but I think it would be a good idea. Having an op like that is a big step I reckon.

16. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

If you say your weight makes your boobs look disproportionate I think your trying to alter the wrong thing.
    Instead of sinking yourself 4 grand for something which may not actually make a differnce to your confidence use the money on a gym membership, maybe a personal trainer and join weight watchers.
    The hard work should be enough to boost your self esteem in itself, not to mention bring things "back into proportion".

17. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

sam,
    u have a personality to outshine the success of any boobjob hun , i would nt go under the surgeons knife , no way jose !!

u iz already boootiful everyone is , in some way :tongue:

:hug:

18. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

and better grammer :biggrin:

not you. I meant me, illiterate clod that I am. breast implants? never
    thought about it. it seems like a personal choice sort of thing. I must
    say, I haven't kept up with all the latest and greatest technology wise.
    they used to be rather risky from a health standpoint. and well, no..
    I was gonna say usually obvious. but that is not necessarily so.
    hell if know. I don't need any, that's for certain.

19. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Sam. It really depends on why you're getting the breast implants in the first place. You've mentioned that you're an A cup, which is quite small, and you want to become a C cup, which apparently is average. That's a reasonable change, in my opinion. You don't want to go overboard with the implants, like some of the women I've seen on Jerry Springer, with watermelon sized boobs.

Also, you should do it if you truly believe that it will make you a happier person. Don't do it if you're doing it so that guys will like you. And the most important thing is to have it done by a good plastic surgeon. They might cost a little more than the 'discount surgeons,' but trust me, if you've ever watched plastic surgery gone wrong you'll know what I'm talking about. There are risks as with any surgery. Good luck. :hug:

20. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Ohh! There's another factor to be considered: torque.

Beware back pain when getting larger breasts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.