Breathe In...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

And hold your breath for about a minute... feeling awful? Feeling like you need something? Well that's how I am feeling. Except those feelings are the ones I need to cut(and die)!

I can't go on like this. I have xxxxx. I don't want to be around for xmas. Another shit xmas. I hate xmas. I have done for a long time now. Why does everyone have false joy? Why pretend to be something you are not. Now that is pretentious. Wanting to go to nice places is not pretentious. I hope that I don't come across as trying to be something I'm not. I hope I have been honest. I can only try!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
  2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I think a lot of us hate Christmas - I hate all the false cheer and the ridiculous expectations. I deal with it by volunteering at a homeless shelter - it gives me a sense of perspective.
    Please don't take all your meds - talk to us on sf and stay.

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey golden. i hate christmas too. i am reminded that things are so totally messed up in my family. it's nothing like i wish. i feel so alone.

and don't od. remember what you posted from traumaqueen? od's don't work.

how's it going wiht the self harm network?

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The holidays remind us of what is lacking...for many, there is no warm family spirit, no presents in the stockings, nothing to let us have some rest...please know we will be here...and that you have people who care and will be there for you...maybe it is not RL..but together we can hold each other (in cyber) and affirm that there is something valuable in each of us...count me in on your Christmas list and please PM me if the day is difficult for you...J

5. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Christmass, easter sucks. The normal people are happy and we are reminded of our mistakes. Not fun.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Christmas can be a stressful time of year for everyone. But it really doesn't have to be. It's a time to be thankful for what we have and to spend with friends and family. It's not all about getting the best presents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.