breathe kelly

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Feb 7, 2007.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i need to calm down and breathe...i keep telling myself deep breaths but I can't catch my breath to do so. I'm so angry. So filled with so much hate for the human race and I can't even begin to explain why. Tonight is the first night in a long time that i have felt like this and it scares me.

it scares me to the point that i want to lock myself up but that's impossible..when i get like this i get nasty to people i love, and vicious to myself. Gah, breath....count to ten...breathe.......FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Im sorry things are really bad for you right now Kelly, and im sorry I can be of no help. Preying things start to look up for you soon :hug: I wish I could talk about things, I really do, but im all talked out, theres nothing to say anymore, think im going to become mute before too much longer.

Again, im sorry, but I hope you understand.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2007
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

alright i have to get more out b/c im gonna punch or break something....and it's not healthy..at all...especially since i know i bad i can get. my hands are shaking and all i want to do is cry. why did it have to become my responsibility to raise a child that is not mine espcially when his father is in the picture? All this stress is going to kill me, I already have an ulcer and nobody here seems to care. My nephew is screaming and whining and yelling and my head is throbbing so fuckin' much. all i want to do is claw my way out of my own body and just get away..just get awya from it all. its not fair that so much shit is thrown on me like this...it's not right and it's fucked up that my brother gets away with it. i feel so empty sometimes..and i feel like the only release is to scream..but im so scared that it wont even amtter..im rambling

im sorry...to anyone i've hurt lately...im a fuck up i know...and im sorry

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Kells hun, everything you said there is the truth. You have all the responsibility of a wife and mother with none of the benefits !!!!! :mad: Not surprised that some days you just want to explode.

A walk is a good idea, might help to calm you down. :flowers:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Your not a fuck up hun, you helped me ALOT the other day, you was there when no one else was and i thank you for that. You actually stopped me doing the self harm alot worse than i did. Those aren't the actions of a fuck up at all.

I don't know much aboout your situations but from what i've seen im not surprised you want to expload. I completely agree with Terry.

Big hugs,

Viks x