Breathing

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by revoltra, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

I've been on rant marathon lately on the forums, so I'm going to apolegize in advanced for doing it yet again. But all this anxiety is getting a little out of hand. I'm not sure if anxiety is even all of it tbh. But basically I'm in a tough spot with my parents right now and I need to come clean to them, which terrifies me since I know how they'll react.

I've barely slept or eaten in the past 2 weeks, I either have no apetite or just feel way to sick or anxious. I've been having some bad somach pains (but getting close to 3 months late, sorry for the tmi). All my muscles hurt and I just feel weak. My knees swell up when i walk and the pain spreads to my leggs. My head feels heavy which is hurting my neck.

Last night I woke up from a sharp pain on the side of my forehead area and the whole sleepless nights thing has just worn me out. Been having slight chest pains, but that got worse today. It feels like a tightness in my chest, like it's closing up. And earlier today I almost passed out, and basically just fell over.

Because of the lack of sleep and apetite, I've basically been running on caffeine and toast so I do get twitches and spazes, but it's not to bad. My therapist couldn't deffinetly notice that i was tired and urged me to try and work this out with my parents, becaue the bad news I recieved last week and just the whole situation has just put me in a bad place. And so it only get worse until i break. I actually had to convince her that I wasn't going to harm myself or do anything. And it's not like I don't have these feelings but I've only been seing her for a few months, so having someone voice that concern outload scares the hell out of me and it's awkward and weird.

I jump at everything and theres deffinetly some paranoia. And I really just want to get out of this whole situation. My parents don't really take my anxiety seriously so I just don't really know what I can do. But right now, the whole situation basically sucks. I want to breath normally, I don't want my throat hurting. I don't wanna feel ill or weak, or tired, and whatever else is going on.

Sorry to make this so long

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Can you see a doctor and get some anxiolytics?

3. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Hey cami hun im sorry that you are going through such a bad time. I see what you are saying. I have also been in a situation like that too and i know you wont feel any relief until you come out with whatever it is thats upsetting you. I hope things work out ok ..Im here if you need me xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.