Brief apology for recent immaturity + my baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been quite immature as of late, one example being an innocently intended joke in Sammakko's thread I directed at Boo, in which in the context of the joke no malice was shown. I am not apologising coz he didn't understand the joke, coz he did, but because for a split second I hurt him, and the joke is not worth it if it is going to cause pain. I highly respect Boo and all similar members of integrity, and I sincerely apologise for that example and others.

I am working on a story, it is my baby and it's many years in the making. Once it is posted, a part of my life is over, and I will start to be able to be truly free of most of my burdens. My obsession with it has caused me immaturity as of late as I have not been taking very good care of myself and my surroundings.

I thank you for putting up with me in my time here, I will try and be more careful in the future, just let me finish this story and I will be at peace so I can serve all of you better. :hugtackles:

boo

Erm you didnt hurt me. It takes a hell lot more for that privilege. But for a min i was indeed annoyed by what you called me. I guess i can understand since im usually the one making crude jokes. To those who have known me for a while now on SF,they know i'm pretty easy going and can take the jokes. But since i barely know you I'm much more defensive.

Axiom

Account Closed
Maybe these sort of things should be kept in a Private message, especially because it involves another member. I don't need to know about this, only boo does. Inadvertantly you could be insulting boo just by posting this by declaring you hurt him. Public isnt always the best choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00