Briefly, Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Crooks

Hi all,

I'm a 27 year old male from London, UK.

I've been suffering from depression for several years & i cutregularly. Lately I have been having continuous thoughts of suicide and it has freaked me out a bit. I have joined on here to talk to similar-minded people, who have either been through or are going through the same kind of emotions.

Please be patient with me, I am rubbish with the internet and struggle to type without having to re-read it 9 times to make sure my spelling isnt ridiculous.

I hope to speak to some of you, and as it appears from reading this site that you have a quite good community, look to become part of this before the inevitable.

Peace & God Bless.
Danny.

:welcome: to SF. You will find us to be a friendly supportive community of people. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:

:welcome: to sf. we are so glad you found us. continue to share as you feel like it, and we will do our best to help you out. :please: take care and more importantly :please: stay safe.

Danny Crooks

i really appreciate this level of welcome. it does seem i have found a home-away-from-drama.

Thanks all, you have made a very depressed person smile from the corner of his mouth.

Mustafa

Danny, welcome. Depression is something really bad I had it and ended up in hospital after jumping from the 5th floor (60 feet). I'm kind of having a bit of depression now.

The good solution is to try and see what's missing in your life and find what you can do to have those things.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum Danny!! :welcome:

I hope you find the help and support you need here :arms:

Pm me if you ever need a chat :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00