Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
Do you think I could just hide inside? Maybe disguised as a blanket or pillow? Or even a croissant... ??? Just to hide...
Definitely. They are suppose to calm us down after a rough day/week. I wanted to do this because my anxiety level is like 10/10 now. Was hoping that this place could help everyone to just take a break and relax. :)

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
I can get down with a blanket fort, if there weren't so many bugs right now one outside would be nice. I actually have a small blanket fort in the kitchen for my cat. She gets really nervous and will start dashing about for a hiding place. I make sure she has a safe place in every room. In the kitchen I used a chair from the kitchen table to make her little fort.

1599454750778.png

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Ah man, I could really do with a blanket fort today. Stressed, anxious and trying to function on four hours sleep isn't a great combination.

I think I'll just curl up on that beanbag in the corner and cover myself up in that fluffy blanket. If only there was someone walking around providing head massages...

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
This brings back memories. I was married for about 25 years to a very beautiful woman. I am a cabinetmaker and my in-laws neighbors had a large claro walnut tree cut down. I bought the logs and had them milled into lumber. I used that lumber to build a queen four poster canopy bed. The canopy was arched. It was simple in style but the wood was curly grained, beautiful, one of the most beautiful beds I have ever seen. It was not ornate but it was not overstated. My wife found some sheer blue satin material to put a canopy over it, open on the ends and the sides. I do not have a photo of it because the bedroom was too small to really photograph it. We made love under the canopy for about 20 years. Good memories.

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
This brings back memories. I was married for about 25 years to a very beautiful woman. I am a cabinetmaker and my in-laws neighbors had a large claro walnut tree cut down. I bought the logs and had them milled into lumber. I used that lumber to build a queen four poster canopy bed. The canopy was arched. It was simple in style but the wood was curly grained, beautiful, one of the most beautiful beds I have ever seen. It was not ornate but it was not overstated. My wife found some sheer blue satin material to put a canopy over it, open on the ends and the sides. I do not have a photo of it because the bedroom was too small to really photograph it. We made love under the canopy for about 20 years. Good memories.
Aw, so sweet <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00