bring her back :cry: (possible trigger)

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Fluffypingu, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

nan i love you so s much

i just wanted to let people know if i seem a bitch etc to people right now i really dont meran it i just lost my nan lastnight and today i went to say my final goodbye just seing her lying there blue and cold all alone i freaked out i ran away and cryed i couldent do it i went to ther roof of the hospitL and watched the cars bikes and emergancy services go by like nothing has happend then someone came and touched me on the sholder it was the scurety gard with my phyc we all sat down and spoke they tryed to make me laugh as thry were talking i moved further and further away from the edge thery wete telling me my nan wouldent want this so i finally came out of the transe like state io was in and went back and sat with her my phyc stayed with me then they had to take her away i hated it i just want to see her again i asked them to stop
    and let me have 10 mins on my own with her to talk about stuff i broke down in tears layed on her chest clutching her hand annd said let me be with you nan thats all i remember then i found myself on a bed with an oxygen mask on my face my phyc holding my hand there for me shes gave me her number so i can call whenever i need to i cant bleave shes gone i was going to go asee her yesterday but she said sher had a headach but did i know that would be the last time i spoke to her R.I.P NAN LOVE YOU ALWAYS

:cry:

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry! :sad:
    *hugs Aimee tight and long*

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry about your nan aimee, you must have loved her very much.

:hug: Hazel xx

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry :sad:

5. Hayley

Hayley Active Member

aimee I'm new here too. I think this is really moving and a great way to let ppl know why youre here. You are brave. I dont yet feel ready to talk about things with the ppl here properly yet, but well done for doing this *hug*

6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

aime am so sorry to hear this.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your text message scared me hun :hug: I'm so sorry for your loss,we're here for you :hug:

8. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

nan i'm so sorry for everything i am a failiour i honestly cant do this nomore its too much i miss you so much nan please come back

9. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Your pain is reaching us all here hun. Grandma is sure looking over you now and has taken with her a heart full of your Love. Be stong sweetheart and try not to isolate yourself right now. Remember her and honor her memory by living life as your flesh and blood is also an heritage she gave you so are her teaching through her love for you.
    You are now to carry that inheritance she has giving you each day lived at your side.

A warm hug and will keep you in my prayers. Granny xox