Bringing PLans Forward

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I'm bringing my plans forward to tonight.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

GP I hope you reconsider. You are a very smart lady and you have a good career ahead of you with maximum job satisfaction. I know you have been troubled with suicidal thoughts for a while but you know the system hun. Get a second opinion from another pdoc. Being open about suicidal thoughts wont get you locked up in a hospital. I have spoken about mine to a CPN and they havent locked me up in a hospital. Dont give up. Continue fighting. Please stay safe xxxx

3. GoldenPsych

It's too late now. I've already started.

4. Butterfly

You can stop and go to hospital and get help hun xxxx

5. GoldenPsych

No I can't

6. Butterfly

You can hun. You can stop this. I truely believe you want help. You are posting here while attempting to do the deed. To me that signals you want help. I will stay on if you need to talk. please reconsider. You have so much going for you even though you can't see it at the moment. xxxxx

7. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Please stop hurting yourself and seek medicall attention, right now!.

8. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Please go to A&E and talk to someone, I have been quite a few times and it does help and you feel less isolated. I hope you are OK take care Ali

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey GoldenPsych,
    Please don't go thru with it..Call for an ambulance now...Suicide isn't the route to go..Get yourself safe..Then we can work on recovery..What ever the reason it's not good enough.. Your life matters..

10. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

GoldenPsych? You still there? I really hope you haven't done yourself serious harm. :(

11. GoldenPsych

I'm alive :-(

12. Butterfly

I am glad you are alive hun. What happened? Please pm me if you need to talk hun big hugs xxxx

13. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

Thank goodness for that, I was worried about you!

14. GoldenPsych

I've written about it on my blog. I can't be bothered to write it again.

No methods are talked about on there but don't know if you would class it as triggering.

15. emoprincess

emoprincess Well-Known Member

Great to see you're still here. I was getting really worried.

16. GoldenPsych

Wish I could say the same thing.

I don't know what to do. I have told them I hate the way it is at the moment and has been recently. I told Dr on Monday that I was having suicidal thoughts...I obs didn't tell him they were for that night, but I told him they were there. I told them today I couldn't guarentee it wont happen again.

What do I get... "call crisis team when you feel bad". I don't know how many times I have said I wont. I need more than that. I wont call crisis team.

No body listens. Or it seems like it. I know all you get is a one sided thing from me but it's the way I feel.

I wrote on Monday on my blog about the appointment with Dr T. Today just goes to show he is a cock!

17. emoprincess

emoprincess Well-Known Member

I understand, it never feels good after knowing you got so close does it.

Maybe you should be more honest about your feelings? Like exactly what your plans are. I'm really sorry if these are bad suggestions, i'm not feeling too great myself so i'm trying my best to help a bit :)

18. Butterfly

GP had a read of your blog earlier. That doc is a complete wanker!!!! If I were you I would make a complaint against him. I would also state in that complaint that you told him you were suicisal he didnt listen and you attempted. I can see how much distress you are in and I dont blame you with an idiot like that. is there any way you can get another psych? And also are there any other A&Es in the same county you live in? Sometimes psych care is better in a different hosp in the same county and cos it would be the same county you would be entitled to the care there. I hopw you can get things sorted hun. Keep posting. Xxxx

19. GoldenPsych

There's other hospitals but no other psych departments. The psych department is run by another healthcare trust. It's weird.

I am hoping I will only have to see him one more time now. Making complaints is hard. I just want to not cause a fuss. And this guy is supposed to be a good one. He is one of the top guys. It's all a gentlemans club anyway so no point changing when he will just tell the other one what to do or what has happened and change it so it's all me.

I think I would rather be under the care of my GP. He is so nice and caring.

xx

20. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

Got really worried reading this post, are you still with us Golden? Please be, so many good things can happen in the future...and think about it, we only get ONE chance to LIVE people! ONE chance in the 10 BILLION years the earth will exist...that should give you and everybody else some motivation to at least try some more!

Sorry I didnt see the whole thread! Good to see you are still here:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.