Broke into my old house

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well again with everythin good deed that happens in my life something more dark and serious happens to drag me back down...

I have been up to my old house to collect my post and my daughters belongings...

To find the neighbours have smashed in my back window and stolen all my daughters things including teddies she have from when she had heart surgery at 10 week old... things like that are precious memories and keep sakes...

They have stolen my trampoline, alishas swing, slide, see saw, my garden table and chairs, my pots and plants, my bag of compost, they broke into my shed for the second time and stolen everythin in it.

When i got to my house there were also people in the garden stealing my shed... it was in pieces ????

I am absolutley deverstated this has happened to me...

I dont know what to do, ive cried all afternoon.

My sister invited me to her house for sunday dinner, ive had fair few glasses of wine too....
  2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im sooo sorry hun, its a horrible feeling when people take your things without your permission :hug: im soorryyy
  3. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

im so sorry this happened rach, i hope you'll be ok... :love:
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry rach.....that must've been awful for you.....
    I hope you got the police involved and maybe they can get your stuff back..:hug::flowers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.