Broke

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tresha, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Tresha

Tresha New Member

went out for emergency hysterectomy. Already living paycheck to paycheck. Went back earlier than I should. Getting pains Friday. First check after missing a payroll period...check amount 8.05 cents! Why because they took out the insurance premium I missed. 6 weeks with no income. That amounts to my animals will not have food. Lights will get cut off. Water will be shut off. No food. None right now. I work 12 hours days I'm sitting here with just one bottle of water. Won't have gas or insurance to even get to work. When I say I don't have a dollar I really don't have a dollar. All will be lost. No there is no one to help. I'm the help. This is getting old. Just trying to figure this out.

2. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

Will your employer give you a loan on your next paycheck?

Maybe donate blood or plasma? The recent surgery may not allow plasma donation though. Same for blood.

3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Are there emergency services in your area like food banks? Maybe you can call the utilities and explain your situation so that you won't get cut off. I'm sorry you're going through that. I went through a homeless stage in my life and I'm still terrified of it happening to me again. Good luck. xx