brokedown and exhausted.scared.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by starlight85, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight85

starlight85 Member

Hi
    things have been really bad for me lately..well tonight Icompletely broke down(a longtime coming)and told my fiance I had a box of pills and what Iplannedto do with them,I didnt want him to know to takethem off me juat so thathe wouldnt be suprised when I took them..well in my fuckedup head that was a good enough reason.he tipped them down the loo after searchingfor them andIwasso angry and distraught.I had an emerg psych appt thurs and he was sendingthe local team round.but john rang the outof hours help lineand toldhim I shouldnt be goingto work tomo which I had full intention of doind and that he should ring the hosp tomo and get me seen...so thats it ive fucked up again..Ive beenip twice for anorexia in the last 2 years,gotover that and now all the original shit is back..so now Im gunna lose the job I love and have worked really hard for..itsmylife..withoutthat whats the point anyway?every1s like its not impt you cn get anotherjob..I dont want another fucking job Ive never stuck down anything this wasmy chance.im so fuckedoff with myself.x

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are safe. Please keep coming here to the forum. It will help. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.