Broken, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is my first post on the forum, a forum I never thought I'd need and how wrong I fear I was.

I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder last year (which at the time was of no surprise).
At the time I was dating someone who until now, I thought loved me.

Yesterday, she got me taken into custody.
I was then further arrested for allegations she had made about me with regards to domestic violence.
I was in custody all through the night.
It was the hardest night of living I have ever endured.

I cannot understand why she would claim such terrible things, after she has seen me at my lowest and knew the impact her allegations would have on my well-being.

I am at the point now where I've tried to live with being diagnosed and medicated as a way of a 'better life' - and I don't want to go on without her and I don't want to go on with her.

She picked me up after my last attempt and now she has solely destroyed my will to continue.

Please help me find a way because I just don't see one.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
wow hun so sorry this has all happened to you You can move forward you can i know the pain is great right now but it will lessen and you will get through this and them move on and find someone that will not harm you ok one day at a time you will get through

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
All you can do is get an attorney if they press charges or even the public defender and then refuse to be convinced to a plea if you did nothing. There will be no evidence and as bad as the legal systems are sometimes with perseverance they usually get it right. For the gf - after she did that I would be very happy now as opposed to in another 2 or 3 years - It will be painful and is I am sure but better after a few months than much later on......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00