Broken and out of Hope for the Future

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlaskaGrrl, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlaskaGrrl

AlaskaGrrl New Member

I lost my job in a very public and humiliating way. I was arrested for DUI twice in two weeks. Then put on trial by my ex boyfriend for a trespassing charge. He was the love of my life and I am deeply devastated. I lost my scholarship and forced to drop out of school. I sold my house prior to our breakup and lost my life savings. My truck was repossessed 2 weeks ago. Am currently broke, starving, unemployed. Out of options. In a serious amount of physical/emotional pain. Crippling pain. Unable to eat, sleep. I have worked all my life very hard to reach this point of success in my life and over the past year I have slowly lost each and everything I ever cared about. I am too humiliated to even show my face in public. I see no way out and have no hope for the future. I have no where to go and no way to get there. I want to die. But I am scared of committing suicide. I have a suicide plan. But it is still really scary to die. I don't know what to do.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry all this is happening to you hard when one hits bottom but now you have hun the only way out is up ok. You get help for your drinking you get help for your depression
    Talk to your doctor get some referrals for supports you need. You reach out ok you don't give up and if you feel you are going to harm yourself you go to hospital call crisis line who can also refer you to supports in your area hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.