Broken and torn apart.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken.

I can't take this, I hate this shit life, I hate everything about it, I hate everyone in it, I hate everything!

I just want to die.

I plan to yeah, but I don't know what else to do if it fails. I had another plan but that'll take weeks, maybe months to get access to the equitment.

I just don't know what to do.

Do all fourteen year olds feel like this? Well, has a seven year old ever wanted to take their life before? I'm sure they have, but I just know this won't get any better.

Heartbroken. Alone. Torn apart. Broken all together.

:( *sigh* Lovely.
  2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

:( its awful to read you feel like this
    but please keep fighting. who knows what life has in store for you? you are young, you can be whatever you want to be...

i know i sound cheesey, but its true. what did you dream of being when you were a child? why cant you still dream like that now? why cant you aim for what you want out of life?

you should follow you avater ''i will never give up, i will never give in''

dont let the darkness win. fight it and break through. you will be a stronger person at the end of it all. dont give in. you have so much to give this world!

:hug:thinking of you
  3. Dawn Of Mia

Dawn Of Mia Member

You shouldn't let yourself get down like that, your young and life does have some hard times. But show strength in character! If you feel as though the world comes down around you, only you can change it.

Don't become discouraged, think about whats happening, be honest with yourself and meditate on it while your in the shower (or my personal favorite a bath) and think.

And if its other peoples influence, all the better. You can prove to yourself and to them that you can acheive a happier state against their weakness.

Attitude is everything. :)
  4. It's not other peoples influence. It really isn't. I've just been feeling like this since I was a child and I have acted upon these feelings so many times I've forgotten how many it is now. I have become an 'expert' at methods, but it is hard to access the equitment required, which angers me seeing as I'm so desperate to rid myself.

I may be young, but I feel so old and just... so old... :(

I might just sleep now. Wish me luck to never awake again.

(My avatar, that's been up since ages ago, I can't change it because I'm under moderation)
  5. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i know life is hard. i really empathise with you hun. but we all have to keep fighting. i hope you do wake up tomorrow! i really do.

and even though you may feel old, remember you're not. you have to keep hold of the things you enjoy in life. even the simpliest of things. these things make life worth living. e.g. waking up at 5am to watch the sunrise. its beautiful :)

sorry im rambling...
    but i want you to know how the smallest things can make our day a little bit brighter

i think you should keep you avatar. i think its a good saying that we should all repeat to ourselves every now and then.

keep holding on :)
  6. :(

I'm going to sleep now. Crying increases sleepiness. May aswell fulfill my wants which are sleeping right now.

:( Hopefully tommorow will be better...
  7. Dawn Of Mia

Dawn Of Mia Member

Yeah I know all about the lack of sleep, I'm a 3rd shifter. And I've had the most burnt out week ever! Maybe why I created an account. I never sleep and it gets so frustrating so when my little heart desires it - I go for it! So hopefully you slept well.

What are your hobbies? Your focus? Maybe you had one and lost it. I used to draw alot, and then I became a musician and haven't turned back! Look into somethings you can do to devote yourself, something you enjoy!

And to say nothing might be an answer? But find something that makes you calm.

Watching a sunrise is always fun, I get to see one everyday dispersing the fog as I drive home to punch out. :)
  8. Nevermind.

No point in replying to a thread when the thread creater will soon be dead.

Sorry I even posted.
  9. Dawn Of Mia

Dawn Of Mia Member

You shouldn't have to feel this way, and I hope you don't bring yourself to do it. Infact I really hope you get on here and go more into the specifics of why you feel so broken. If its too personal shoot a PM.
  10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope you hang in there hun, I really do. :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.