Broken by existence

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by midnightstar, Feb 19, 2013.

1. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I just want to break down and cry, I'm so tempted to just cut myself off from the world and refuse to talk about my worries and concerns because I'm bad for talking about anything

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Aww hun :hug: 's Please do not harm yourself in any way~ There are easier solutions. Also, don't cut yourself off from the world like I did, because there will come a time that you will regret it.

3. midnightstar

Why shouldn't I hurt myself Lynn when I'm undeserving of help and support? Nothing's making me smile at the moment (apart from fake smiles because I don't want to worry the rest of my family)

4. boochoo

boochoo New Member

i like your kitty! :) Anyway, I agree but i'm trying to wait it out. I go hot and cold with talking. Your talking out reached me and I'm desperate right now despite the smiley. Anything is something and talking about nothing with someone who mostly gets it is helpful. Lets talk about nothing or everything! :)

5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

We r here for u star :hug: and i think u deserve support too. Even tho i kno.u will try and disagree.. it is hard to accept help or support sometimes especially when u need it and feel you dont deserve help or feel everything is your fault..

6. boochoo

boochoo New Member

OMG! What is the everyday you, without the extremes, like. Are the extreme emotions always there? If they are, I'm truly sorry. For me, it comes and goes. That is hard enough to deal with. Support is hard to find but it is not reasonable to say that you don't deserve it. You absolutely deserve the support of the psychiatrists, therapists, or psychologists you payed for. Dump on them! :p Other than that, your a human being and we all deserve the same, sometimes more but no less!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
  7. midnightstar

I really hate my brain - it's constantly dragging up painful memories (like getting torn away from darling Dylan in my avatar and getting abused by an ex)

The emotions come and go but the nasty stuff in my head is always there, stuff it I don't deserve help. I'll shut up.

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Midnight - yes YOU DO deserve all the help that's available, and there is plenty of it to be had! Your feelings are not reflecting reality to you properly, and this is what you can do something about. Tell yourself that despite mistakes you may have made in the past, it is possible to learn from them because life-is-for-learning - and that is for everyone on the planet. there is no one alive who has not made any mistakes - (and if there was anyone, they would be obnoxious to have to live with!)

9. midnightstar

I feel like hurting myself, I deserve it because everyone shouts at me and hates me and I'm about as welcome as that dead mouse in the corner of SF Chat

10. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I used to pick up things wrong and still do, and feel that people hate me and are yelling at me too. *hug* always here for a PM.