• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Broken for real

I've tried so hard. I really have. But she broke me so throughly that now my heart is broken for real. Open heart surgery now. Dr feels it all started with BHS. Broken Heart Syndrome. If that doesn't beat all. She probably thinks that is funny too. My EKG is all screwed up. Chest pain and shortness of breath. Then my truck get totaled because of someone on their phone. I give up. All I do is cry all the time. I give up. I must have been a guard at Auschwitz in a previous life because this life has hammered me from the beginning. Nothing but pain, heartache and crap thrown at me all my life. I'm so tired of it all.

Then my truck get totaled because of someone on their phone
Sorry that this happened. Can you get insurance to pay for a replacement at least?
I must have been a guard at Auschwitz in a previous life because this life has hammered me from the beginning. Nothing but pain, heartache and crap thrown at me all my life
The theory of karma and previous lives is not as simple as just saying if you are suffering, you must have been bad in a previous life.
Open heart surgery now
When are you expected to have surgery?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00