Broken heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mya

I'm in love with my ex boyfriend...i never stoped loving him...i just knew that i wasnt good enuph for him...now i hang out with him every day and listen to him talk about his girlfriend...its to hard and i dont know how to get over him... plz help...

jane doe

hun, i think you should tell him that it hurts you when he talks about the other gf, hang on and remember that may be he wasn´t the best for you, because if he were you will be together:) take care and pm me if you need it:)

Mya

yeah, i guess your righ... i would pm u...but im on moderation so i cant...i really think that i love him...u know?

I

Innocent

I was in this situation..I was on and off with a guy for years...inbetween (most of the time) we still talked, acted as friends...but it hurt, it hurt everytime I saw him with someone new, he talked about his new relationship, etc. I begged God time and time again to let me finally get over him...it took a long time, but I finally did. I think part of the reason it took so long was that I had an unrealistic view of him. I ignored or quickly got over the bad and held onto this fantasy view of him. Finally I realized the fantasy I had in my head that was him and the real him were far from the same. For me TIME is the biggest factor in getting over someone, time has to pass...and it varies depending on how much you like/love them...and the other factor is, seeing things in a realistic light...love seems to cloud your vision, at least for awhile, especially in the beginnings of a relationship...try to see it all as realistically as you can, be brave, be strong, allow yourself time to heal, and you will get through this. *hugs*

Mya

its just so hard...he was the first person that ever (EVER) made me fell like i mattered or like i was important.,..

shadowcat

I agree with innocent hang in there things will be looking up for you in time. I know it is hard and i have been in that situtation before.

kath

i can see what the others are trying to say to you in this thread and i think they are very wise.Though i also know [from my own experience] it might be very very hard for you to see that things can get better and you wont hurt this way or this much forever right now.i know my reply might not help you much but i hope you can hang on and that over time you feel better and more able to cope with this.im sorry you are having such a hard hard time right now.i really hope it will begin to pass and the level of pain and hurt etc will begin to decrease soon at least.Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00