Broken Heart

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by MUtE, Aug 4, 2009.

1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

My ex broke up with me early july, without explaniation. She was the first girl loved and fell for. I always thought to myself, this must be what Icarus felt when he flew for the first time and it felt great, liek I was invincible. When she broke up with me I started to feel liek Orion, but left out of the stars. Liek my. Heart had died and all of the butterflys I felt died too. I've never felt this kind of heartache before. My friends told me that I wore my heart on my sleeve too much, but she was the first girl I've ever fell for. All I wanted from her was her love and heart. I told her that I didn't care about sex that as long as she was with me, nothing else matters. Now I have a broken heart and I can't find the peices to put it back together.

She doesn't wonder in my mind anymore, but she still in the broken peices of my heart. :(
    What do I do to get get her out of my heart?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry broken hearts are the worse but time to move on find someone else who can bring you happiness and share your dreams with not someone who doesn't love you You need to have a partner who is truly in love with you.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

We all get our hearts broken at some point, it might help to know you're not the only one going through it and that eventually you'll meet someone else. Might take a few weeks, might take a few months, but once you're into someone else your romantic feelings for her will disappear. Give it some time. Your welcome to PM me. :hug:
  4. afriendlyguy

afriendlyguy Well-Known Member

I have a broken heart too, and I have never been happy in love, so you are not the only one :hug:
  5. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

im in the middle of break up. Well i suppose we have been breaking up for a couple months now. But im not worried. I was very happy when we first got together. I finaly stopped feeling lonely. She was everything to me. We were always together doing everything with each other so happy like.. And then several years later we just started fighting day in and out. I suppose after the love sick beginning are personalities started to collide. We might make it through this but if not then thats just the outcome of it all.

My point is i made it through life pretty well without her. I can do it again. And who knows, I might find someone who has a true interest in the real me.

Learn from your mistakes and move on.