broken heart

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Raphael1, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

I made a thread before but I have to make one again because i feel like I'm never going to make it through this. I'm going to be one of those people that takes their lives because of a broken heart.

I don't know how long I will last. But when all hope is totally gone I'm sure to go. Is only a matter of time but right now I still dream that it's possible for me to be with her and be happy.

I cannot put into words how painful it is and not sure what to say other than there is no solution to this. No-one can understand how I feel. No-one can solve it. I am truly alone in this. I don't really know why I write this on here.

I cannot describe how great she is and she gave me her love. What we have experienced is the best thing I have had in my life.

I just don't know what to do, or how to cope.

2. Anneinside

Anneinside Well-Known Member

There is always someone else out there waiting to be found. Statistically, you will be married twice during your life time, to your "true love" .... both times. You wait, you get over it. Someone new attracts your attention. A broken heart is no reason to think about or attempt suicide. It's a waste.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I turfed up on this forum many moons ago, with a heart so broken I couldnt see straight.
    Many people gave their time and love to get me thru that terrible time and I DO understand exactly how you are feeling right now, cos been there, done that and worn the t-shirt!
    Time is what you need, time to grieve and time to heal, and time does heal.
    Not as fast as I would have liked, but I got there, you will too :hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Give it some time.It gets easier as time passes.. I tried to kill myself when My exfiance started straying..Then I got angry and that got me thru it..

5. Raphael1

thanks so much terry.

its new to me never had such hurt

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Yeah I know, its like being gutted and hollowed out.
    Hang in there, hang around here, it helps, it really does. :hug:

Oh and my pm box is open if you need an ear.

7. Raphael1

thanks i may need to talk to you soon because I need someone who has been through something similar, and your right its like being gutted and part of you dies.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Been there, lived the hell. :hug: Here if you need anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.