broken hearted

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by goodbyebluesky, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i love him so much. i gave him everything. i gave him my whole heart, my time, my energy, even money. he was always there for me. he told me he fell in love... guess he never did. hearing him say "i'm not in love with you" was like a knife to the heart. it was worse him telling me i'm the best girl ever, such a valuable person, the only girl to have ever treated him so well... so why did he do this to me? why does he not love me?

i can't do anything to get him off my mind. i can't go to work. i can't focus. there is nothing in this world that will ease the pain. this is the most terrible pain i have ever felt. and i want to hurt myself so badly.. i want to slash my wrists, pull my hair, bash my head into the wall. i can't let go of this.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I know you won't believe me, but this will pass.
    Been there, done that and worn the t-shirt.
    Cried non stop for what seemed years, then one morning I woke up and didn't think of him immediately, gradually the not thinking of him got more often and I began to pick up the threads.
    It won't happen over night and ranting at the gods, crying and grieving are all good, that's the way you heal.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can relate to this a bit, although I know the guy didn't love me, but I was in love with him for 7 years. Even though he hates me now and hasn't talked to me in a year, it still hurts like hell, and is probably one of the many reasons I do self-harm. I hope that you will be able to find a way to distract yourself from these feelings, and to not hurt yourself, as hard as that can be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.