Broken home

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by DrownedGirl, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrownedGirl

DrownedGirl Well-Known Member

Hmm..really don`t know how to ask this. I am 20. Still living whit my parents. Well i have this problem whit my dad. He is a very possesive person,when i say that i don`t mean that just by very..It is moore a psihological thing. He just dose not wan`t me to live my life. At my age i still feall like i am traped in a box. By life is runing round 3 things thats home,school,work.. I have asked him 4some more "space". But he reacted..well i am scared now. I am not rellaying on mom now. She is at the moment ignoring me??? What can i do i am going crazy?? Locked in my home,in this god damm room..I just might do something stupid in a short period of time.
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Reading through this and your other posts I can see you are having a really tough time, in fact you have been for years.
    You have a sister, is she treated in the same way by your parents?
    When you say
    do you mean it literally?
    I ask because in another post you said
    Have you spoken to anyone about this, your doctor maybe or a school counselor?
    I'm glad you have come to Sf, I hope that you will find help and support here.

:hug: Hazel
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

At 20 you are old enough to be out on your own If it really bothers you, consider taking the steps you need to become independent. Chances are his behavior will not change.
  4. DrownedGirl

I am just to scared to walk out of my home whitout asking him. When my dad starts to yeal..well it know. I am thinking to move out of this ****ry(i am from EU). Just moving on my own won`t do it. If i don`t do something stupid befor that..
  5. DrownedGirl

He is got this rule. Untile you are in school everything is his problem. My sister she stareted working after high-school and well. It seems he is doing this just to me and my mom. I don`t understand. I make my own money, i have perfectly good grades in school. I am not doing him any truble. And still he dose not let me live normal. When it comes to my mom,she can`t go to the store to buy food. She must not talk to neiburs..and so on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.