Broken

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ub3, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Feel so broken don't see the point in going on I always mess things up anyway wish I could just take a pill and end it but it's not that simple killing yourself were quite fought cookies it seems anyway just reaching out to anybody out.their.

2. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

were here to listen and help if we can!!! so you started on the way back up already.

do you want to tell a lil more????

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep talking to us ub3 ok Many of us mess thing up hun but that how we learn ok so don't be so hard on yourself hugs to you

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We all mess up at some point, and most of the time more than once. But that's okay, it doesn't mean your situation is hopeless. :hug: There's still hope, even if it's not always easy to see or grab onto. Here if you want to talk or need a friend.

5. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Thanks guys really appreciate your replys have just blown a tonne of money on drink drugs and gambling and now I'm just stuck in this morbid hole of death warmed up. All I wanna do is not wake up. Don't know what to do or where to turn

6. WildCherry

Keep reaching out here; is there anyone you can turn to where you live that can help support you and encourage you?

7. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

the drink drugs and gambling are all issues which can be addressed. with lots of help out there from people and networks who are well used to dealing with everything bought on with these addictions.

do seek their help. please.

8. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Okay I'll be honest I have an assessment tomorrow for an outpatient rehab with a veiw to going into detox very shortly when I relapse I hit everything like a tonne of bricks hardcore no middle ground here I been up for.3 days straight and now the money's running out its getting interesting to say the least...

9. WildCherry

You relapsed, but that doesn't have to define who you are, that doesn't mean everything is hopeless. Do everything in your power to get to that assessment tomorrow so they can try to help you. I know things seem pretty awful right now, but there's help out there. It's worth fighting for that help, because you're worth it.

10. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Ok. Be straight with them at your appointment. Ive taken people for their assesment meets before and it truly isnt worth trying to mislead tgem

sounds like were looking in tge right direction to get you where you want and ought to be!

Let us know how it goes.

11. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Assessment went well still waiting to be admitted into detox got arrested over the weekend and spent 3 days in a cell was an absolute nightmare just me the 4 walls and my head ouch. I smashed a window by accident but got done for criminal damage of my neighbour's door window anyway I'm glad that's over at least now I can have a cigarette lol

12. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

this sounds like very lengthy procedure for you and inconvenient. sympathies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.