Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Angeli, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeli

    Angeli New Member

    Hi all,
    I am married to a monster and he has abused me for years. First I thought it was all my fault that is how he makes it appear. That I provoke him to hit me! I forgave him all the time just because I thought people make mistakes, they can change but violent people can never change. they will always manipulate you, control you and make you believe it happens because of you. I believed for many years that I am a curse wherever I go, everything is ruined! but all I did was he wanted but he was never happy. I am so fed up. I have no life, no friends, no family, no one to talk to, that instead of dying by his hands one day, I want my life to end!
  2. Unknown_111

    Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

    Welcome to the forum. Please DO NOT DO ANYTHING AS YOU ARE IMPORTANT. The turmoil you feel is horrible and please remember you are not alone. The important thing to remember, you are a human being who deserves to live. From the situation you describe you are not to blame for anything. You must speak to someone who deals with domestic violence and see if you can temporary refuge. This is imperative as you need to find safety first.

    Also remember that YOU ARE NOT CURSED IN ANYWAY. The are among friends here who can understand you cry for help. So please take this advice and speak to some. Keep posting for support and care.
  3. Angeli

    Angeli New Member

    I tried heaps to get help from Domestic violence but they can't help me because I am financially unstable, I tried heaps but they give refuge to people who can go away after a few weeks. If I were important, at least my parents would have bothered but they don't. Reputation is better than a person's life that's what I have learnt.
  4. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    There are women shelters that will keep you until you can find financial means to be independant i have never heard of a womens shelter that would only keep y ou two weeks
    find a womens shelter that will help you become independant and help you stay safe ok and call police and get a restraining order against him while you are at the shelter they will help you with that as well
  5. Angeli

    Angeli New Member

    I am scared he finds me later on. I live in Australia and this is what I was told! I tried all..but no help so I reckon the best thing for me is to kill myself!
  6. fosty

    fosty Well-Known Member

    Absolutely, call the police. Domestic violence is still illegal and you deserve to be safe, not dead
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.