broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

panzer759

I've decided that I need this forum more than not, so I'm back. I was going to take my life, then decided not to this past Tuesday, and I'm thinking that was a mistake. I don't know what to anymore. I just want my life to be over but I keep going because I want to make it to my goals, which there's only three, ride motorcycles, make good money, and live alone, somewhere I like until the day I die. and at 16, that is so far away. I'm not impatient, I just don't want to live, I don't want to spend my time around people and places that I hate so much. it's really hard to go on, especially when you have so little motivation, and are driven insane by the talking in your own head that never shuts up. I'm all over the place right now, but sometimes it is nicer to tap away at a phone screen to people who you'll most likely never meet or have any connection with rather than sit in silence bored as all hell being tormented and upset and angered by your own mind. just a thought. I guess nothing else will happen tonight, I'll stay up late then fall asleep, and let my terrible and confusing dreams taunt me then too.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, I hope you had a nice nightmare free sleep. My little sister is 16, if I thought she ever need help I'd be at her beck and call. You are 16, it is not that far away, considered an adult at 18. How old do you have to be to ride a motorcycle where you live? Are you doing good in school, getting good grades?
Keep talking here to us, you might make some friends here.

panzer759

I slept alright thanks. and you have to be 17 to get your permit, I forget it may be 18, and I do fine in school. thanks for replying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00