Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Enigma_, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Enigma_

_Enigma_ New Member

I get really bad pains in my face, concentrating on stuff is so hard. I feel like I have lost my identity. I'm at uni, I feel like I am missing out on things, I can't be myself around people because I just feel so shitty that the life I'm living is just not right. I know there is a lot of suffering in the world but I'm under so much pressure from peers and family.

I feel so crap right now I can't even think straight to stand up to people's criticisms. I feel like its not my fault. I just feel so isolated, like no one understands my life. I'm just so fed up. I want to escape. Things were bad last year but at least I was fighting through. Now, I just don't have anything left. I never thought I would feel suicidal but I'm starting to wish I was dead, and I'm sort of ashamed, but its so hard. I just wish things had happened differently in the past. I even feel disconnected from my family and close friends now. I dont even feel connected to myself now.
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

that sounds like a really tough situation. :sad:

3. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

Life really sucks sometimes doesn't it? :sad: Don't be ashamed of feeling suicidal. I think everyone has those thoughts when things get too stressful and situations are too difficult to cope with. Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed talking to someone helps. If you need someone to listen to you, feel free to PM me anytime. :hug:
  4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

its so horrible to lose the feeling of your own identity because its like you've lost your soul. but yet theres still hope. im sure there are small things that remind you of who you really are. even, for example, if its just a teddy bear that you cling onto for dear life at times. hang in there and stay strong x :hug:
  5. _Enigma_

_Enigma_ New Member

thanks for your kind words of support
  6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

whatever you do then dont think that you are alone x
  7. abhivar

abhivar Member

Life is like the ocean waves,up and down.Try to reduce the ups and downs and seek the median.Sadness is an object of our imagination.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.