broken

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by berty, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berty

berty Member

i dont like feeling like i do.
    i can only be tough for a little bit longer, i feel like my mood has hit the bottom of the pit today.
    i hate bipolar. i hate me.
    i cant even be bothered to s/harm...
    i feel like i am struggling to even keep my eyes open and see the world. i just want to hide forever. and stop it all.
    :sleepy:

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Hi Berty, please hold on, could you speak to the doctor again or maybe go and talk to someone.
    I know these feelings are terrible, but they do lessen at times, there are many here that can care and support you, please dont feel alone. You are not. Please pm anytime if you want to just tell me about it. Regards Pete

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hit the bottom then the only way to go now is up again right Hold on okay the cycle of lows will be over soon and you will start feeling better again. You need to talk to doc though okay so you don't hit the lows as often take care of you

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

bipolar is a sneaky disease, it sucks all the joy out of life. don't let it win. what supports are you getting (meds? therapy?) can you let your doctors know that you are feeling worse?

5. berty

berty Member

i have a drs appt tomorrow.
    do i really want to go back to hospital no, should i probably.
    the dr will suggest hospital, i dont know how i will go but anything is worth a try at the moment.
    bert

6. Serbian

Serbian Active Member

I wish you all the best, Bert. Hang in there with the rest us. We'll win, one day. :)

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i think hospital is a good place it is safe and will give you connections you need afterwards to keep safe Wish you well.

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

good luck at the doctor's. i understand about not wanting to go into the hospital but maybe they can adjust your meds and give you some extra support. thinking of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.