Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dazed20, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazed20

dazed20 Member

today my brother was charged with 5 counts of manufacturing and distributing crystal meth how much time yall think hes gonna get he said hes gonna die before he gets out
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

aaw :(
    I really dont know..

3. dazed20

dazed20 Member

ok thanks
  4. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

I must stress before i comment that this is not a legal advice forum, how ever personal advice and opinion can create an understanding or image to the case, but not a full accurate one.

For such a charge, and the type of drug, im sure the legal system can vary from 10-30 years imprisonment.... that is my opinion.

There are other factors that come into it all with the prosecution service and full facts of the case which might reduce it though.

all the best
  5. dazed20

dazed20 Member

ok thanks but is there some way we can get him in suicide watch because he was telling my sister that he was sorry he dissapointed us an we wont have to worry anymore an were scared hes gonna try to kill himself
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can only be there to support him can you get him to go to hospital to crisis team there emergency dept. They will sign him in hospital and keep a watch on him. Phone 911 if you are concerned and tell them your brother is talking about killing himself they will come and take him to hospital thats all you can do is try to get him professional help okay. If it is his first offence not priors all this will be taken into consideration. take care and please just call emergency or crisis line and talk with someone okaythey will help you through this they will give you the support you need to help your brother.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have no idea :(

:hug: for you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.