bruised&broken and DID

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by _Lily_, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Hi my name is Ella and am the host of a system of alters bruised&broken is one of my alters and over the last year or so she has been taking over our system making other say that we have Schizophrenia/Psychosis.
    Some of us hear voices as well as having alters
    She had now been stopped from taking over our system and now that we are in charge we will be posting here as well as Bruised&broken
    i know this sound very confusing .
    I my self havent been host for a year and havnt been out and seeing my husband for a year. so things are very confusing at the moment for my self and the alters
    I hope that its ok for us all to post here and that we will get support here

Thanks
    Ella

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi ella :) of course it's ok for you to post. you will find lots of support :hug:

3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

We have added a list to who is who on our sig
    thanks for your support *sparkle*
    Rei

4. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Hi and welcome! I also have DID - didn't know it until fairly recently.... now I am mostly co-conscious, and not so many of me here....

You will find support and be able to discuss on many different levels in the different forums.

Take care of yourself... Have you been able to find a supportive therapist?

Keep posting - it has been very helpful to me. Take care :hug:

5. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

We had a therapist but she broke our trust and said really bad things about us... we are too hurt to go and seek another therapist.
    We no longer trust them.
    Ella

6. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

I understand - I have been hurt horribly by therapists before - but I have also been helped by therapy.

Most of the time therapists don't understand the struggle - or how to work with DID, and that is the reason for the hurt....

You need support though - it helped me to look for someone who was an "expert" in trauma and dissociation.

Good luck - take care of yourselves :)

Keep posting :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.