Brutal Realization...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anam_Cara

ive realized tonight that i honestly dont matter to those i thought i did, im easily discarded, easily forgotten, easily slammed doors on.. easily hurt hey come on who cares it's only ME, i dont have feelings or emotions, im just the stupid idiot who cares deeply and gets treated like crap for it...

:smile:with that said i am going to be having my net turned off, and most likely my phone, not that anyone gives a s**t anyway... life goes on, without me im aware... unimportant piece of crap i am...

damn, i didnt think the reality that im unimportant and easily discarded would hurt so badly.. but it does...

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You are important. And your feelings and emotions DO matter. Despite whatever may have happened, or if it ever happens again, know that you still matter, and are most certainly not a stupid idiot.

Samantha

i dont have anyone left, my best friend, my only friend left just turned on me...
>>>>
The concept of "Friends" does not exist:) if you got lots of money and are throwing dinner parties entertaining then they will always exist.

Your best friend is your money I know the truth can be a bitter pill to swallow.

Samantha

R

Robin

I don't have any money and not enough plates to be throwing them around and yet there are people about who don't hesitate to remind me how much they love me when I'm miserable, it's better than gold in your pocket any day :)

Ever here the story about the man who wished for all the gold in the world? He was sent to the moon with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00