Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lergeo9, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lergeo9

lergeo9 Member

I just joined but I have already figured out that this whole site is bs. I'm out of here. This is nothing but people who want attention. I spend every minute of every day wishing I was dead but I am too big a pu*** to do anyting about it. I will never come on here again. This is for people who just want attention and someone to talk them out of their problems. I don't want anybody to talk me out of it, I want the bal** to actually do it. You're all bs. You are not the center of the universe. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE KNOW YOU OR CARE ABOUT YOU. Goodbye for good.
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

well excuse me but i have to reply to you.

this is not a BS site at all.

I have attempted my life 3 times , so yes i have the nerve to do it and in fact i have the stuff to do it witrh right now but i chose to hold off for a good reason..

Also when you say no one on here cares then you are talking about people on here that so happens to be my friends... This has nothing to do with attention at all... im sorry you feel that way but this is a good site and has helped me some...

Just because you have a bad opinion of it does not mean everyone else thinks that way... if you wanna talk then pm me..
  3. lergeo9

lergeo9 Member

I was going to go through every thread and post my feelings about them but I won't. It is not my place to try and moke decisions for being other people. I will only say this. Be strong and do what needs to be done. <mod edit - jenny: unsupportive and encouraging suicide>
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2007
  4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

being unhappy does not make one a failure...

and i dont think anyone should take their own life unless they are dying a horriable death.. like on fire in a smashed up car and fire or paramedics cant reach you in time and that car is burning and they got a gun beside them.. then yes i think it would be wise to go ahead shoot oneself instead of burning to death...
  5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

It is really unfair what you just said my friend. We are all here to help each other. Do you know there are so many people here who actually save their lives here? You shouldn't think people are here just to be famous. Who wants to tell the world their darkest secret when they are not actually seen in real life? Please. Think about it my friend, even if its not helping you it doesn't mean its is bs or however you may call it. Please be considerate! We are here to help each other not to tell people off like this..
  6. Innocent

Innocent Guest

To me this thread seems like something written to gain attention. By insulting the site and the people on it you knew you would get attention. You just wrote the most insulting things you could think of, saying you just joined the site and already you can see it is bs, and that nobody cares about anybody else, to get attention for yourself. That's my take on it.
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Aw, you're so kind, hun.

Hmm. I don't know how you feel that you can dub someone an attention seeker because they ask for help on a SUPPORT FORUM. People come here for help, and for "someone to talk them out of their problems." I doubt anyone on here believes they are the center of the universe, to be honest, people form friendships, or whatever here, and grow to care about people. I'm sorry if you feel that this whole site is BS, but there are many other people who've gotten help from it.

I'm assuming your feelings about the threads here are negative ones, and you're right, it's not your place, it's no one's place to make decisions for other people, it's their own decision, but telling people to accept it, or kill themselves because they've failed in their life is ridiculous.
    "If you are unhappy then it is because you are a failure."
    No, it's not, I'm guessing you don't know anything about anyone on this forum, you don't know their stories, their lives, you don't know what caused them to come here.

So, goodbye, take care, But you could stick around and get to know people, tell people your story, let people help you. I'd rather you not leave without at least trying to let someone help, but no one can force you to stay, eh? Ultimately, the decision is yours.
  8. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I am sorry that you feel this way about yourself, about others on this site and about the website itself. I hear your pain and anger in your words, and hope that you will get the help and support that you need right now.

Just because this website isn't helpful to you, it doesn't mean other people don't find it helpful. You're entitled to your opinions, but be aware that by telling a whole website of people that they are attention seekers, you're going to not only get a bad response back, but you're most likely upsetting a lot of members. If the website truly isn't good for you then we can't stop you leaving like you say; but please don't upset members upon your exit. They haven't done anything to harm you.

And do NOT encourage suicide on this site. I understand and hear that you're in pain, and wanting to leave, but we don't encourage self harm in any way on this website. Please do not do that again or you'll be placed under moderation.

Hope you do find support that is helpful to you soon
  9. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

I care about people.

I'll help you.

Sory that you want to die every day of your life but hey let's talk about things that make you happy.

I want to help you.

I don't want you to die.

Please I bug of you to let me help you.
  10. kath

kath Well-Known Member

HI and welcome to SF.It is clear that for whatever reason you are feeling bad right sorry if you dont feel this is a good place for you to get support.i would ask you to give it a go.What have you got to lose?But if its not for you then it isnt and thats cool.I have people who have become true friends to me on this site and supported me at times literally 24/7 when i have needed it so clearly this site can work and be the most valuable thing in our lives for many of us but i know that it cant be the same for everyone and im sorry aobut that.It is essential to me,this site,i have little in my life and i dont feel im the centre of the universe,in fact far from it - i feel barely on the universe at al right now.i hope one day i will be able to be there for some of the people on this site like how theyve been here for me when ive been in need.i hope to be able to repay some of that.i could never repay it all but pleople are here if you choose to reach out.i also notice from your profile that you have been on this site for a maximum of three days.i understand that it can be hard to be patient with things if you are in a lot of personal pain but do you really think thats a reasonable amount of time for you to take to make a decision about this site,if it can help you and the people on it?If you do then fair enough.Its your call and i wish you well.But if you think you may stay a little longer it would be good to see you around and i hope things begin to improve for you and also that you could begin to see the caring nature of the maturity of people here.

Take care
  11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Well whatever your true feelings are, it's sad that this site couldn't help you.
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It would have been better for you to give the people of this site a chance rather than condemning them before you ever got to know anyone. I am sorry that you feel so negatively about yourself that the only thing that makes you feel better is putting others down. This site has helped many people. I am sorry you could not be one of them. Please take care of yourself whatever path you choose to follow. Life will treat you better if you show a little kindness.
  13. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I cannot believe someone could be so inconsiderate to ALL the users on this site. We're all here to listen and tell about our issues. We arn't "attention seekers" We may be help/advice seekers. Anyone who will listen and offer support. I find SF very comforting. I could never discuss this stuff with people in real life. So please, if you're going to, then leave, I dont welcome you.
  14. karenae

karenae Guest

Should that not be sticked with a <Jenny doesn't like that> or <Jenny is in power haha> ?

Just curious, thanks
  15. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Ill make it short and simple if you don't want help and think the site is bs..than don't come here...clearly you want attention by your supposed bs post.
  16. ybt

ybt Guest

Instead of insulting the starter of the thread, can we see what's wrong, first?
  17. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i dont think many of us really meant to insult.....well i hoope not anyway.i think many just want to help burt also wanted to share what the site had done for them.Although maybe im wrong or maybe it came across the wrong way.Of course im happy to listen to what is wrong if the thread starter feels able to share that.

Take care
  18. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i didnt insult just stating a fact. I'm sorry you see it as that. Take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.