Bucket List

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cashing_out, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Well, I have my Bucket List ready. Its not what you think though. Does anybody else have a list of people that dont deserve to walk the planet anymore?

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

no I try not to judge people to be honest, I dislike people but I tend to wrap myself in my own little world, who are these people can I ask?

3. cashing_out

Sure. One is my brothers ex wife. The other was sposed to be his best friend. Besides myself, I blame them for his suicide. The other person is a child molester and molested my daughter, who has Cerebral Palsy. They will be coming with me.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi cashing out. I agree that these people deserve to be punished in some way for their role in your brother's suicide, but do they really deserve to die? If you try and harm them, the police will charge you with murder or attempted murder. God will take care of them, in their own time. Sorry to hear that your daughter was molested by a child molester.

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Cashing out,

I understand your anger and frustration. The people you are angy at need to be brought to justice, not hurt by you. Just try to get the proper authorities involved. PLEASE don't go . We need you and want you here. You have been through so much obviously.I can just tell you are a good person. Don't let the bad in the world get the better of you. Bad people can influence us to do bad. Don't let them. Handle it the right way. You need get on with the business of making your life happy. YOU deserve it after all you have been through. I just said a prayer for you and hope you do too. We are all on your side here. I know anger is difficult to deal with. You have a right to feel hurt. But it will pass and then that energy can be put to use to help you and the people you love. PLEASE let us take your burden from you and help you.Your daughter needs you and so do we. I send all my love and hope to you!!!!

Write if you like.

Marty

6. cashing_out

What makes you think that I will be charged with murder or attempted murder? Most of the people that commit crimes have a sub-par IQ. Just imagine what a 127 could do. I have three children. 26-female, 19-female and a 10 year old son. I never knew I had the 26 year old untill she was over 18 and I was served with papers stating I owed 18 years of back child support to the state. She is the one with CP. She can not have children and we have never met. My 19 year old daughter is lesbian and hates me. My son knows the real me and we are best friends. Anyhow, I got off topic. I have no faith in the law. I know what I am capable of and if you want something done right, you do it your self. I am on this forum to seek help and reverse my thought process. As pig headed as I may seem, I am listening and in time, my plans are to purge these thoughts from my mind and to live a long life. As of now, I have a long way to go. My best friends, wife, therapists and so on have not been able to do this. I hope this forum can. As of now, if I were to set eyes on any of the three people on my Bucket List, it would trigger a melt down and I would go apeshit. Thats not how I want it to go down. I have a well thought out plan. I will be on this forum for the next 15 or so years and during that time, I hope to change my plans and even help others. I am rambling. "I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow" and "Behind Blue Eyes"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
  7. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

I do not have the US statistics and probably never will but the information that comes from other developed countries tell us that only 2-4% of premeditated murders actually get solved, where approximately 20 out of 100 (US statistics) convicted people are innocent.

I hope I did not encourage anyone to go through with it.
    That is, probably, one of the reasons why this info is not available to public.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi cashing out. I think we can both agree that those people deserve to pay, but do they really deserve to pay with their lives? The death penalty is generally reserved for murderers in the places that actually have the death penalty. If there is a God, he will punish you for this and you will have to pay for actions. I don't think that you really want them dead.

9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You won't get away with it. The first thing they check for is motive. Revenge.

10. Marty482

You sounded GREAT in your last post. I pray that you keep that attitiude. You sound like an extremely strong person to me. You have been though so much! I am impressed with your tenacity and strength.I believe you are going to over some your problems. Just stay herw with us and we willoffer you all we have. Day by day and month by month you will create a better and better life for yourself. I will help anyway I can. PLease feel free to write or PM. Your last post was INSPIRING!!!!

Marty

11. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Here's a light bulb for the person with a supposedly 127 IQ. Why don't you press charges against said offenders for the crimes they allegedly committed? You can put the blame on whoever you want to blame for the suicide of your brother, but at the end of the day, your brother is to blame. He killed himself, he made the decision to terminate himself and no one else did it to him but him.

You reasonably believe that murdering all of these people will resolve your problems? That's a crime three times worse than anything they did.

12. Marty482

Hope you are OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.