Building my life from scratch

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Lonely101, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonely101

Lonely101 Well-Known Member

I was wondering can you help me, Im feeling quite miserable

I was wondering maybe could you give me a few tips re: building my life from scratch

Im at a stage where I should be just there, with my life in place,

but instead due to circumstances over the past 3 years, that Ive nothing left

I had everything 3 years ago ... now Ive nothing ... and its kinda getting me really down, because its going to take a while to build it up, and Im working now, but time is against me....time is going faster ...and im finding it very difficult to build a new one

between jobs, career, college, relationships, friends, self, lifestyle - is a like a desolate place right now, and what makes it harder is that I know its going to take a very long time to build, and keep my head above water ... over the past 3 years i didnt hold my head above water one bit, i instead collapsed under the weight of everything coming down on top of me...

... its gotten a huge struggle to even make one friend
  2. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm shy too, so it's hard to make friends. I'm here for you.
  3. bonnytree

bonnytree Member

Well you've a friend in me. Which will maybe make you feel worse. lol :stars:

I don't know how you fix things. I don't know where to start. But we can talk through it whenever we're here together...It's hard as I know nothing about you but I'll change that. But again...It means you have to be my is a major bummer. :stars:

You want to talk when you sign back in? Cos I'm really nice! Lol I'm hoping you're well....we will get this sorted out. xxx
  4. Lonely101

Lonely101 Well-Known Member

Thank you!

It just seems like incredibly hard to do right now :sad:

And dont have any friends to start with, who care about me, so that's one thing Ive gotta find ... I usually have friends I care about alot, but I get walked on, plus, as a result of the stress, Ive been almost terrified to speak or talk to people, so .... thats me now

I'm doing a little work but I'll get back as soon as possible to you...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.