Bulimia?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by AnonymousOne, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonymousOne

AnonymousOne Member

Is anyone else here bulimic?

Just wondering...

2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Yep. I puke and puke and still I am fat.

3. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

Was....
    but kinda stopped after people were gettin suspicious.
    Dont do it as much now

4. Sleepwalk

Sleepwalk Well-Known Member

I'm bulimic, I just keep forgetting to throw up. I wish that was a joke.

5. raincloud

raincloud Well-Known Member

Used to be. Quite bad actually. I still have occasional slip-ups, but almost never.

6. My_eyes_lie

My_eyes_lie Well-Known Member

I'm technically Anorexia Nervosa: Purging type. Purging is so addictive, but the cycle can be broken. I am so much better than before!

7. evieh

evieh New Member

yes, have been for a long time now,i see it has a punishment to myself,why do i always feel better when i have rammed my fingers down my throat,why i wish i could stop x

evieh

8. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

i am. have tried to recover three times over the last three years, it is so hard.

9. Rosiex

Rosiex Member

I was bulimic for three years.
    In Feb. of 2007 I finally was able to overcome it though.

Bulimia is horrible ):

10. LouiseCap

LouiseCap Member

Yep, had anorexia for a year and now bulimia for 4. It is horrible :( I can't seem to overcome my problems.

x

11. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

off and on...

12. KayleighKore

KayleighKore Member

I'm bulimic too. and kinda anorexic. i hardly eat and when i do i throw up.
    I'm like size 10 and i anna be size 6 :\

13. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I go between Bulimia and Anorexia. :dunno:

14. prismachromalu

prismachromalu New Member

I was anorexic for a year, lost 60 lbs, now I'm bulimic...sort of staying the same weight. I have good days and bad. Sometimes I binge and then I feel terrible so I throw up. Sometimes I eat only one meal, but still feel guilty, especially on days when I'm feeling bad and I end up puking. I try to only puke right before a shower so it's noisy and no one can hear or when nobody is around. Whenever I get the slightest sickness I tend to work nausea into the ailments and puke freely...terrible

15. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

I've been told I'm anorexic with bulimic tendencies. aka I have anorexia but when I force myself to eat I can't let myself keep it down. :/ I'm working on it though. The fact that I even said these words out loud let alone and posting them is pretty huge for me. It's hard, but obviously you're not alone here.

16. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I was bulimic for one year before I developed anorexia. I was eleven... Bad, very bad. I haven't purged since then though, not with success...

17. Blanca

Blanca Well-Known Member

I was bulimic for 12 years........guess I turned into an anorexic......Been 3 years since I didn't throw up.But I eat only once a day.It's okay,I eat whatever I want but only in the evening when I have nothing else to do anymore.I eat and just go to bed and don't worry about it.I can't eat during the day.I am afraid that something will cause stress and then I know I will throw everything up.I am done with throwing up and it feels really good.At first it was pretty awful,of course I was hungry during the day.But I got used to it.I know that I will be able to relax in the evening and enjoy my dinner.Of course it can't be healthy but it's the only way I managed to stop the mess.

18. Android

Android Well-Known Member

I'm ana/mia. Recently, I 'fessed up to my mum, and she said she'd noticed my binging, so now she allows me to stop eating when I feel like it. It helps ana so then I can fast and mum won't notice, but when I do eat and purge it, she's wary of it. I want to try fasting more, but I'm afraid I'll lose weight in my chest first, and I don't want to because (and this is a horrible reason) I think it's the only reason guys see me as a relationship prospect instead of just a friend.

I've had to stop purging as much because I've started to see blood more often and it's scaring me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.