Bullied at work, feeling pretty suicidal, no job, no house.... just want to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by carolinamaya, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinamaya

carolinamaya New Member

I have been out of work for 2 months and I feel very depressed. Extremelly..... :ambivalence:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you were bullied hun is there any volunteer work in your area that can do until you get a new job it looks better on a resume if you continue to work even if it is volunteer hugs to you Are you seeing your doctor to see if you can get some therapy or meds to help Hugs to you

3. carolinamaya

carolinamaya New Member

I am seeing a therapist.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Did you file a grievance with the company and make a report to the labor commission regarding the bullying on the job?

5. carolinamaya

carolinamaya New Member

I did but they made up all kind of accusations against me and I enlisted some of my coworkers to bully me even more after I left. I was pretty overwhelmed and I dropped it

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You are better off not being at the place if you were being bullied. I'm sorry that you don't have a job or a house right now...I don't have a job and may have nowhere to live soon, so I know what you are struggling with. Just know that it can get better, and please don't give up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.