Bullies who got what was coming to them

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by SAVE_ME, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Post your stories here if you can remember a time when you witnessed a bully getting his/her just desserts. Did it feel good seeing them finally get their comeuppance?

I remember back in school, lining up to go in one morning and one doof was giving this girl a hard time til she turned round and kicked him right in the grapefruits! LOL! OUUUCH! And then he started crying afterwards. See, I'd be lying if I said I felt sorry for the guy. Wish I'd taken a pic or a video or something.

Tell us your stories about bullies getting their just desserts.
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I should post this because the bullies in this scenario - some might feel they got punished far too harshly.

A friend of mine from school was bullied so badly by several girls in our year that she took an overdose at one point during our final year. She survived but, even now, I can tell that it really made an impact on her and the way she is with people. I mean... these girls really ruined her.

One of them had a still born baby, one of them - her father hung himself in our local park, one of them her mother died in a really horrific accident and I'm not too sure about the others but those were the 3 ring leaders.
    She says she wouldn't wish that upon anybody, but I can't help but to feel they got what was coming to them.
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

An asshole told on the teacher i cheated on the exam. So later in the locker room i wait till he opened his locker and asked my friend to grab his backpack and run away. Obviously he ran after my friend, thus leaving his locker wide open and his padlock open also. Since we were in a private school, we all had the same kind of padlocks. So i replace his with mine. After he would return and close his locker. Since i know the combination of the padlock cause it's mine, all i had to do is open it. So i stole his walkman. :lol!: and put his padlock back.
  4. moko

moko Active Member

One guy that sexually harrassed me in high school was denied a summer job and university admission because of of the SH remark on his permanant record.
    When I heard that, it was a sweet inner victory.
    The same guy eventually left school and the province and I don't know what happened to him.
  5. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

i dont know if this really counts but some idiot who used to bully me really bad in grade school/jr high asked me out in high school. i shut him down in front of all of his friends. ahahahah it was GREAT!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
  6. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

but now thinking back, he may have been playing a trick on me. who knows?LOL! it still felt good.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

8. Feenrai

Feenrai Member

I was bullied a LOT growing up. I always felt so alone...I did't have any friends, and I felt like everyone hated me. But one time in my sophmore year of high school, I realized that I was wrong. Even though I was shy and quiet and felt so alone and hated, not everyone hated me just because some bullies picked on me.

It was math class, and there was this guy named Collin who had been picking on me since freshman year. He sat behind me in this class, and he was just picking and picking and picking, and despite my best efforts I was starting to cry, when all of a sudden, the guy in the desk in front of me turned around with fury on his face. His name was Aaron and I barely knew him, but he had been in my advisory class in middle school, so I knew his name. Well he delieved a verbal butt-kicking to Collin that I remember to this day. It's not just that someone stood up to a bully, and made the bully realize what he was doing was wrong, and made him feel bad, or embarassed in front of other people...the thing that stood out to me was the effect it had on me personally. It felt SO unbelievably good to have someone stand up for me--someone I hardly even knew, and it has affected me to this day. Even when things get tough, I like to think back to that episode, and remind myself that just because some people are mean, doesn't mean their isn't good in this world.

And knowing that, that there IS good in this world, gives me an unbelievable amount of hope, and the strength to stand strong despite bullying.
  9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

There was one kid, a small guy with a big friend to back him up (I saw plenty of these "couples"), who picked on me and many others in junior high school.

Many years later I found out he was ganged up on at another school and had his leg broken.

I must admit that I had a broad smile cross my face for a few minutes. Nothing I'm proud of but for some reason I did feel that he got what was coming to him.
  10. Things

Things Well-Known Member

The last time I was in school, there was this huge bitch that just wouldn't leave me alone through the entire year. She'd walk up to me and start something. That's not even the tip of the iceberg, but I digress.

One thing that really bothered me was that she'd never shut the hell up during class.

One time is science class she lost her eyeliner or something. Then somewhat loudly announced that she found it.

I muttered "woo hoo" under my breath, as sarcastically as I could.

She turned around and snapped, "At least I have eyeliner!"

I said in a dead pan voice, "eyeliner causes cancer".

The kid next to me snorted and it shut her up. She brought it up again around the end of class. I don't remember how the exact conversation went, but she eventually said, "at least I'm pretty!"

I literally laughed at her. She got all flustered and angry again, but couldn't say much beyond "what?!".

Edit: I don't actually believe eyeliner causes cancer. :laugh: I saw a troll post years ago that said "Eyeliner will steal your soul", with one of the posters saying that it causes cancer. It was the first thing that came to mind.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

This is how God punishes those who cause harm to his children. It may seem overly harsh, but bullying is really harsh too and can cause the victim to become suicidal. I was bullied when I was younger too, but I got over it.
  12. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

I remember this bully on my school bus who use to pick on me basically everyone on the bus and he use to also harrass girls on my bus(grab thier bottoms) one day i think he grabbed the wrong girls bottom and her boyfreind grabbed his arm and twisted really hard behide his back and shouted at him dont you ever put your hand on my girlfreinds butt, afterwards the bully/troublemaker started crying and i couldn't stop laughing at him.
  13. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

There used to be a really nasty lad who lived just across the road from me that used to bully one of my older brothers when I was young. He always scared me senseless to the point that if I saw him walking down the street towards me I'd run in the other direction. Anyway, time goes by and him and his friends were hanging out on the steps leading up the my Dad's flat one night when my Dad was walking us home (we live just across the street). On his way back home he tried to get up the stairs to get to his flat but they were in the way, so he asked them to move. They eventually did and he muttered "Thank you" in a funny tone under his breath, so they beat him up, breaking his ribs and causing him to almost die. I was only ten at the time and had to see his blood splattered all over the stairs everytime I went to visit him for a week after that. My Dad was in his late fifties at the time and very much and old man. Years later, that one guy I was always so scared of picked on the wrong people in a bar and got his head smashed against a sidewalk. He died later in hospital. I couldn't have been happier.

What sucked was sitting in school the day of his funeral listening to everyone go on about him and seeing the hearse holding his body drive by the window. I wanted to smash everyones faces in for thinking he was so great. He was a nasty vicious little bully and I only wish that it had been me that smashed his head on that sidewalk that day for doing that to my Dad.
  14. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

That's one thing I can never understand. Why do people revere assholes that die?
  15. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Maybe we're all secretly afraid of ghosts? :B
  16. kinze

kinze Member

i dont have to witness, i give them their comeuppance.

I am very intolerant witht hat shit.
  17. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

Yes i was bulied all my life upto year 8 or 9 when i couldnt take it anymore and snapped, beat the shit out of the bigest asshole in my grade hes 5 friends he hangs with ran for their lifes, took 4 teachers to pull me off him and the principle practically shook my hand for it, to this day its probly my greatest achivement, they even expelled the guy i kicked this shit out of for too many strikes.

best epic win ever, 2 day suspension for me so i got thur-sunday off

Felt pretty amazing all 5 of them were giving me shit for 5 hours strait, i snapped and saw red, im kinda glad the teachers pulled me off him, im pretty certain looking back i was that mad i would have killed him.

kinda feel bad for striking a couple of the teachers as they were pulling me off him, i did manage to break free and get a few more hits and kicks in tho, so i guess 1 or 2 teachers taking a hit was worth it.

i remember taking my backpack off throwing it to the ground and one of his buddys looking at my face and yelling "OH FUCK RUN!"

thought id share a win story.

Was pretty cool after that, since i beat the toughest bully in my grade even higher grades feared messing with me, hell theyd make a sly remark then 5secs later apologise HAH!

To this day my dads advise still comes in handy, if your surrounded and you have to fight, hit the guy with the biggest mouth and the rest will flee like the pussies they are.

Edit: this is a repost from another thread, this one seemed more appropriate
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
  18. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

I had a notebook type thing that I used to write and draw in. I basically lived in it because I had no friends and I'd turned this stupid book into something that was better than reality. Well I loved this book and this one time someone tried to take it and I went so mental and chased her. She gave it back when I started swearing my head off and screaming at her. She looked SCARED of me it was great!
  19. Fridays child

Fridays child Member

I babysat for my sister and her husband a few years ago. I didn't get paid or anything, I was just being nice. While I was sat there, watching tv, the kids were in bed, I decided to have a cigarette. I rolled my own cigarettes so I pulled a bundle of papers that were lying on a side table out and put them on my knee and rolled the cigarette on them, using them as a surface.

When my (then) brother in law came home and we said goodbye I was just walking home when he came out of the house after me and started yelling at me, saying that I had gone through his 'private' paperwork. Of course I hadn't and I had no idea what he was talking about. He was screaming abuse at me and I was in tears. He chased me down the road screaming at me and threatening me.

I found out later that the paperwork was related to an upcoming court appearance but I knew nothing about that at the time. It turned out that he was being prosecuted for child indecency and abuse. My sister left him and he threatend her (and me) and harassed us.

So I hacked into his email account (it was really easy to guess the password) and I found out that he was in a 'relationship' with a young girl who was totally innocent of his past.

So I emailed her and told her that he was a sex-offender, on the sex crimes register (all true) and that she was too good for him. She dumped him and I am glad that I protected her from getting involved with him. Sadly he changed his email password after that so I can't protect anyone else he gets involved with but I protected one girl and it might have been 'wrong' to hack someones email but I'm glad I did.
  20. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

I guess sending several of them to hospital would count.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.