Bullsh*t!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I get it everywhere. My family, docs even here. "You seem happy, you cant be bad off enough to commit suicide". Well reality check people. I am. "What is so bad in your life, everybody has their problems." Well arent I one of the everybody? I've had so many and way too many years practicing being happy and serene and shoving everything of mine deep down inside for your benefits. I am suicidal and never stop thinking about. Never get the thoughts and urges out of my head. Sorry if I dont fit your mold of a "typical" suicidal person. And something else you might want to know, the more you keep denying it and me, the more I want to become a suicidal statistic rather than being a suicidal person.

2. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Hey there. Sorry you feel that way. I know what that's like, I get it at times too, it's annoying as hell. I'm here if you wanna talk about it (you replied to my topic earlier so just returning the favour he he ;) )

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Bull is right so many times people think they know us and where we are at god id like to just punch living daylights out of them. If they are so ignorant as not to listen as not to care then time to get a new doctor. time to just walk away from them and find someone who will listen who will care. I know we put up a good show so others don't suffer they all believe we are the strong ones. Please dont' do anything just to get back at them please go to someone else and get professional help from someone who does care. We care here and i believe you these dam suicidal thoughts these lows but you have us here to help you until you get a real doctor who will listen. Hang on okay and yes get angry and tell them all to go fffff off tell them if they won't listen you want to talk to someone who will. Please take care please stay strong don't do anything stupid just because they are refusing to listen to your cries for help.

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know what you're saying Carla when I told my sister I don't want to go on anymore,she said"thing's can't be that bad that you would think like that"I said well they're.people simply don't get it,the local mental health team are a joke,you call them in time's of need and they treat you like shit alot,I even had a woman say to me"Let's not beat around the bush are you fuckin serious in doing this because i'm busy"seriously she said that.I mean you deal with dickhead's who have no idea what it feel's like,they say thing's like you have a roof over your head and stupid thing's like make a warm drink,have a shower fuckin imbecile's.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As if there is anything typical about suicidal people. Many of us appear to be well adjusted and happy when we present ourselves to the world. Then when it becomes too much to bear and action is taken, they say "Why didn't you tell us?" Well we did, but you didn't listen or assumed it was just a phase we were going through. Well, this is not a phase. It is reality. You know the truth, Carla, as do I. Make them listen to you. Make them see. You have an amazing strength and I admire that part of you. Trust me, there are people that hear. :hug:

6. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

very true, like i told someone at work, until you actually live it, feel it, and spend true time in a nut house, you simply have no idea where we are comming from

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.