Bullying Myself

Discussion in 'I Need Empathy and Compassion (No advice wanted)' started by lightning05, Sep 20, 2017.

1. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

Lately I have been doing this thing where I am just constantly negative about myself. I look in the mirror and find things that are wrong with me physically. I keep re-living everything bad I've ever done and feel like I don't deserve happiness because I am too destructive. I'm just down on myself about everything and feel like I am constantly fucking up. I feel like a failure.

I'm not sure where this loss in confidence came from. I feel like I can't see the positives in anything right now. Sometimes I just sit around angry for no reason. I feel like I have so much pent up anger inside of me. I used to run to release some of this but I can't right now because I've badly injured my foot. I have been trying other exercises but to me nothing is the same as running.

I feel completely consumed in my emotions and negativity. I am trying to be positive but I am either crying or pissed off. I don't have any other moods right now and I hate it.

2. That sucks. I'm pretty negative about myself right now, too, but I don't have the energy to do anything about it. At least you seem to have anger, at least that can be productive (or destructive.)

3. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

Yeah if only I could use this anger for something productive besides screaming at everyone while driving. So hard to hold it in during the work day. Will probably try and keep doing as much exercise as I can to release it. Right now I am waiting for the morning meeting at work just fuming. It sucks.

4. Ananda

Ananda Member

You do deserve happiness....its alright maybe sometimes to get up maybe we have to fall down and be a better version of ourselves...stay strong...we're with u.....ofc I'm new to this forum. .with love...take care of yourself pls