bullying or mobbing?

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by sunshinesblack, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

Did anyone else here get mobbed?

I still cant figure out whose worst and its messed me up.
    I think the most obvious mobbing was people where always hanging out with the bullies that shout at me names in public and people always seamed amused and pleased about it but than they make hints i am stuck up and never talk to them....even though i never got the chance. I was busy tring not to cry most of the time. Its so difficult to tell whats behind the masks, as it turned out most people i know where pretty psycho but than I know there have to be other people out there, but I can never make the difference as they do seam to all get along. I remember them even harassing people that would talk to me (as they did not know the shit i was in), and no one seamed to notice, so what did everyone conclude?...that I dont want to talk to them

At the moment I feel really discriminated because am isolated due to my mental state and my experiences, and people prefer to get to know me by gossip rather than talk to me. Its like they never not even by accident question what the group leader says.
    Anyone else deal with this?

Once there where a lot of lyes in what they used to say about me but now they are turning into reality since am tired of fighting with everyone and being always at square zero relationally. I feel like they stole my life and its to late to try and get it back as I already have a social warning stuck to my forehead. I dont deal with those people anymore as i graduated but am stuck all alone, cant talk to people because of what i went thro so it never ends. Am also more depressed day by day and my work capacity is low and cant work, all the more reason for people to not believe me and treat me like a rebut. I also been to psychologists since highschool (now am 23) and they all denied one could get mobbed/bullyed and where generally full of bs. Last one I talked to accepted it can happen but told me i will have to learn to live with myself like this. So I gave up on hopeing for anything.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
  2. sunshinesblack

oh great, cant believe im getting mobbed here to
    what did I say that is not worth an answer?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

HI Sun...yes this once happened to me and it was awful...too many of them and just me...what I found helpful was to talk to one person I trusted and have her be my friend so I did not feel so alone...it did work a little...so sorry this happened to you and yes, people can be mean...please keep telling us what is going on and we are here to help you handle this...big hugs, J
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

It's happened to me before it's horriblee, then people go against you and all, I'm sorry it happened to you *hugs*
  5. sunshinesblack

yah, thanks
    it sure gave me a different perspective on people
  6. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

I have been mobbed online constantly wherever I go....apart from here. (fingers crossed)

It 's usually a total "star turn" of a person who kicks it off because they feel threatened that some of their carefully crafted image goes down the drain with a bit of their precious cultivated popularity when you are around.

You may just be happily rolling along unawares,but this person perceives you as a threat and is engaged in a bitter struggle with you without you even knowing.
    Usually you don't find out what they're up to until it is too late and they have a few too many dupes on their side.

Their ego asks a question of them and their answer is to turn the danger into an untouchable,an outcast.

To be truthful,it's just someone who has too much of a stake in their online persona applying pressure on their internet co-dependents to act without questioning why.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.