bullying...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by dzibath, Apr 12, 2009.

1. dzibath

dzibath New Member

hi my name is dzibath, and i'm new here.
    well, in my school, i always get bullied from my classmate and i can't take it because it feels sick to me. they mocking me every day including physical contact like pushing me or kicking me ( they usually call it 'prank time' ). i feel like jackass because i can do nothing against them. what should i do?

sorry for my bad language. :smile:

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi dzibath and welcome to SF. You are so right to realize that bullying is sick. That shows you have a wise head on your shoulders. Most bullying is done by people who are living in fear themselves. They do it to make themselves feel bigger and tougher. Don't know how long you have to go yet at school but my advive would be to try your best not to react to it. I know that may be really hard but most bullies are looking for a reaction and get bored if they don't get one. It won't stop them being bullies but they may leave you alone. If it is really bad you should report the situation to a teacher. All schools should have an anti bullying proceedure in place. Glad you managed to find us here and hope you find the site helpful. Reaching out for help itself takes strength so good on you. Best wishes,S.:smile:

3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

A lot of places have zero tolerance policies about bullying.

Hell, at my school you'll get suspended even for fighting back.

Surely there is an adult you can inform about these happenings?

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You can do something against them. Bullies have a way about them that makes their victims believe they're weak. You're a victim of the bullying but you're certainly not weak. Have you told anyone about what is happening? A family member, or a teacher? It can be hard to speak up but it can be the first step to all this stopping. You don't deserve this. :hug:

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Defintiely speak up to friends or proper authoritiative inidiviuals. I took this crap for several years and there was nobody who was willing to listen. I think that things have changed, and there are places you can go to to get help. It took me a long time to get over it.

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Have you told a teacher? Also speak to your parents about this.

7. dzibath

dzibath New Member

thank you guys. i getting better now. because, you all care about me. i never felt like this before. :D

even my classmates keep bullying me, i don't care now. i was like, so many people in this forum have problem like me huh? and then, i read some topics on this forum. and i was like, whoa, same people like me...
    i also keep support for you guys. thank.

sorry for my bad language. haha, :D

8. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

you should stand up for yourself, it doesn't work to try to be nice and simply ask people to stop doing things, i have learned. you need to show them that your not scared and you can stand up for yourself. im not saying to go and do something stupid like shoot up the school, but to have control over them bullying you or not you need to put a certain amount of fear in them.

these our just my thoughts, if you dont like this advise that i am giving you just ignore it. but hey, it worked for me.

9. safasmith

safasmith Guest

take a self-defense class.

if someone tried to kick me, i would block them from kicking me with my leg -- which might hurt them, but it's their fault for trying to kick me. stand up for yourself.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

When I was in JR High School we had race riots going on..I was always getting hit from behind and had my face shoved into my wall locker a few times. I always turned the other cheek and just walked away.. Eventually when they saw I wasn't going to fight back they left me alone..In high school I was big for my age and people were always trying to get me in fights.. I did the same thing just turned the chhek and walked away.. I was called all kinds of names but you know what, I grew up o.k. I am still a pacifist but now I will defend myself..It takes alot of courage to just walk..Getting in a fight and getting your ass whipped isn't going to change things, they will take that as a weekness and continue to harrass you..

11. Ben121

Ben121 Active Member

Hi dzibath, Am also new here.

I was also bullied at school all though that was a few years ago now.

One thing I always regretted was not telling ppl. Bullies hate when ppl talk.

I walk with a limp and was pushed to the ground very easily so was a sitting duck for anyone that wonted to have a go. I was also ashamed of the fact that I was bullied.

I so wished I had told the hole world back then. I now know that it was nothing to be ashamed of and I should of asked someone for help. Anyone that would had listened. Nobody is an island. We all need help from time to time.

Don't let them ruin your school years by being silent. Speak up.

12. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Pick out the biggest of all your bullies and just let rip and try and kick fuck out of him/her. Whilst on school premises, what's the worst that can happen. You cannot ignore bullies ans they will only continue making your life shit.