BUMP when you need more people in the chat room!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Takotsubo, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

as the title says bump it when you need more people in the chat room to talk to ... there's only one other person in the chat room , i need more support. feeling like shit , contemplating on whether to grab that huge bottle of booze and drink some . :depressed:
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry that you don't really have anyone to talk to...I know how that feels. Usually even when I come on here, I'm still alone. I hope that things will get better for you soon.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Depending on time zone it is there may be very little available to go in hun they all may be sleeping I hope you refrained from drinking hun it will only make things worse afterwards hugs
  4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I don't use chat. But I wish one of my friends were online to talk to.

If turning to booze is a crisis situation, then I suppose I should be locked up and heavily medicated, because sometimes that bottle is my only friend.
  5. arrowpenny

arrowpenny Member

6. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I can't even get into the chatroom
  7. Takotsubo

bumper cars!
  8. Takotsubo

why am i the only one bumping this .
  9. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I wish no disrespect, but there are people on SF from all over the World and time zone plays a large factor into the amount of people who are online in the chat system at any given time. But what I have noticed is that early in the morning for (around the time of 7 in the AM - 13:00 Pm, there are are at least between 13 - 31 people in the chat system every day, it is just a matter of being on-line at the right time to be able to check (by the users online in the chat system in the top took bar) that are currently in the chat system, which is the best chance you have to joining the chat system ad getting into things by meeting and talking (not just with your own individual group of friends there, but everyone, if you are shy or not. Just introduce yourself and go from there, which I normally do when i access the chat system and if you visit regularly, you will meet many new friends that you just could just form a life-long bond with.

What I am trying to say, is hat no matter how many people are in the chat system when you sign in, do not hesitate to start a conversation and jump right in - everyone here, in the forums and the chat system itself is very very friendly and accommodating that if you end up using the chat system long enough, you will not only meet friends to whom you can talk about anything and everything (as long as it goes along with the site guidelines) but you will be surprised that many people can relate to you on so many levels that you never need to feel an outcast in anything you say and you could very well find special friends that will stick with you no matter what.

Just give it a try, you absolutely nothing to lose.
  10. Takotsubo

11. skysky

skysky New Member

What's bumping? I would like to chat but it won't let me get on the dang thing
  12. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Bumping is raising a thread back up to the top of the forum.
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Do you have the latest up to date Java? Chat is Java based, so you will need that.

Click this link to get the latest Java. :) http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Also, 'bumping' is posting in the thread so it will go back up to the top of the forum (so people will see it).
  14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Have any luck skysky?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.