bumpedybumpbump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Palomera

I have no clue why I'm posting this. yes the always hyperactive happy didorian Ishtar is a bit sad now. way too far behind at uni, drinking way too much, eating way too much, being a bitch towards my parents etc.

urhg nevermind am not in the mood to rant much just wanted to get it off my chest a bit I guess. whatever.

thanks for wasting your time on this thread hehe

Thanks for posting that Ishtar. It is important for us to shares your downs as well as the ups. I hope things look up soon. We are here for you hun. Always. :) :hug:

not a waste of time at all! you know im here for ya hun :hug:

vikki xxx

ps. thin walls are so revealing aren't they, make good chat dont they? lol haha, jus trying to cheer you up a bit :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are funny Ishtar. The thin walls you told us about in chat, well.........
All i can say is "ear plugs" and get them quick. :) Love ya hun. :hug:

Sa Palomera

You are funny Ishtar. The thin walls you told us about in chat, well.........
All i can say is "ear plugs" and get them quick. :) Love ya hun. :hug:
ear plugs are actually a good idea or I could just go around bumping with a stick at the ceiling if they're erhm "working it" again hehe :dry:

haha the banging the celing could be a good idea, but they may think your 'working it' it on the ceiling :huh: with all that banging and all that! :tongue:

haha! :biggrin:

Sa Palomera

all I did today was go to one class and sleep. I slept all day. I dunno what to do anymore. I dont see the joy in anything anymore. All I wanna do is sleep and never wake up. and I dont even know WHY I'm feeling like this. This is the first time in my life that I feel so fucking depressed without something particular that's happened. I just feel like this. I dont know for how long I will be able to stay strong and handle this... :( :( :( :(

I do not wanna die, but I dont wanna live like this either. I cant do this much longer. I'm not strong enough to keep going...

W

wienerman

you are an amazingly strong girl and i know you will get through these bad feelings

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

we all love you hun, and we all believe in you.

all I did today was go to one class and sleep. I slept all day. I dunno what to do anymore. I dont see the joy in anything anymore. All I wanna do is sleep and never wake up. and I dont even know WHY I'm feeling like this. This is the first time in my life that I feel so fucking depressed without something particular that's happened. I just feel like this. I dont know for how long I will be able to stay strong and handle this... :( :( :( :(

I do not wanna die, but I dont wanna live like this either. I cant do this much longer. I'm not strong enough to keep going...
thats exactly how i feel :( it sucks :(

You didn't waste anyones time, if it made you feel beter that's all that matters. Plus, this is what SF if for, getting things off your chest, venting, support, friendship and ect.

So please don't ever feel yuou wasted anyones time. :hug:

xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00