bunch of w@nkers

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by necrodude, Sep 23, 2009.

1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

fuck friends. i ask 2 of my friends for a favour, one of whom owes me big time, and one says no fucking way, cause hes a selfish little prick and if he doesnt pay me back today im gonna smash his face into my fucking spike, and the other ones like yeah, ill help you, then ignores me completely. im meant to be filling in a fucking form today but im just gonna fucking rip it up. im sick of being treated like shit. i go out of my fucking way for these ****s and all i get back is bullshit. fuck people. im just gonna flip out on the next person to come here. postman better fucking not be bringing me any junk mail or im gonna fucking ram it down his fucking neck then fucking set fire to it
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People can really suck!!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hopefully your friends reconsider and help you if not try to find some new friends and stop assisting the ones that are pissing you off. They will get to understand friendship is a two way street.
  4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I know you're fuming and I don't want to piss you off anymore, but that image really made me laugh. Thanks for cheering me up!