burden to everyone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Jan 8, 2012.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i feel like im a huge burden to everyone here...ive felt like this before but the feeling is worse than it was. As i sit here watching chat wondering if the people are silent because i just joined or whether they already were that way.....I barely talked to anyone here anymore, its like ive dropped into oblivion....probably my own fault...everything is my fault...i know that and i am sorry to the people i have hurt in the past but i know sorry means nothing.

To quote Johnny Cash:
    'what have I become, my sweetest friend?
    Everyone I know goes away in the end
    and you could have it all my empire of dirt
    I will let you down, I will make you hurt"

It's true everyone goes away in the end but not their fault, i seem to push everyone i care about away from me...maybe a fear of hurting them and yet i let them down anyway, i end up hurting them.....and i dont know what to do about it....maybe just stay from everyone for good. I know eventually the pain and lonliness will either kill me or drive me away from here and drive me crazy....but this isnt about me and it never will be, im beyong help and I know that....i think i always have been

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I doubt there is anyone here who hasn't had this feeling at some point. I have certainly felt like a burden here. Especially when you need support and you're reading the other posts. At least for me I end up thinking look at all these other people with problems worse than mine. But if something's bothering you then it's important. This forum is here so that we can help each other through our problems. It may be hard to take in but I'll at least say it... You're not a burden here! :hug: